Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Marathon race! Event postponed about further issues!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SLJ2rPg.jpg]
## Icomming Transmission ##
## Comm.:ID: Alex Racetrack Thrace VP. ##
## Topic: The Marathon Race ##

Postponed

Howdy ,Greetings, Bonjour ,Hola or just hello Ladies and Gentleman!

First I would like to clarify some things:

This time,
everyone can participate!

Should you be a Pirate a =LSF= Agent, Corsair, Hessian, Hogosha, Junker..... everyone is allowed to fly this race!

Should you apply here, then you automatically signing up a peace agreement for the duration of the race!

The first place wins: A Capital Ship, full equiped and 100.000.000 S.C.

The second place will get:100.000.000 S.C.

The third place wins: 50.000.000 S.C.

Betting not included

Why we are call this race a marathon? Simply answer: it is a marathon!

The race has 3 parts which i will explain as follows.:

PART ONE:

I guess everobody know's the asteroid field in Tau 23. [Image: lJl72EW.png?1]
We start at A2 and we fly at best speed throught this nice field to the Tau-37 Jumphole. There will be a ship as checkpoint, fly around this ship and move on to Java station. The first pilot who gets a docking message at Java will be in the lead.

PART TWO:

We are gathering in front of Java station.
Your task is: to get to Omega 11 as fast as you can! (Here can everyone choose his/her own route!)
The pilot who is docking at first at the Solaris Station, is the winner of this part!

PART THREE:

Surely the most difficult in the event!
A Race around the blue giant in Omega-11 [Image: 9EINtPP.png?1]

Here you will need all your skills just to survive. Anyway, the pilot who is docking at first at solaris station, is the winnwer of this part! [Image: N1Uagn6.png?1] [Image: VvAioFf.png]

Should we have an equality at this time, we will give it a mine duel! (just reapers allowed)

At this event we don't want to see any weapons or Armor upgrades on any ship! The excuse, it's not mounted is not acceptable! If you are in need to umount code weapons or armor upgrades, please write it in the application section and we will find a way to store it on one of our Player Bases. After the race, you get it back!

Allowed ships: Fly whatever you prefer!

Ship - setup: A Countermeasure dropper of your choice.

!Reaper mine dropper!
Yes! We have decided that only Reaper mines are allowed in this race!
No weapons and NO ARMOR UPGRADE!

Please fill out the following informations to register your ship!

> Character Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship Identification Name: [INSERT HERE]
> Ship name and class: [INSERT HERE]
> Racer/Betting: (which one)
> Do you have weapons or other stuff that has to be stored before the race starts?
> You are aware of the peace agreement for the duration of the race!?!

This will be an unprecedented event and I hope the prices, the fun and the adrenaline will force you to participate!

I hope to see you there!

## Transmission closed ##
# Signal ends #
Date is
[Image: oMpp35Q.png]
set now!
Have you seen the prices?

[Image: JgIGhVr.png]

Just look at original post!
> Character Name: : 솜틀 Holt
> Ship Identification Name: Flight
> Ship name and class: Stargazer - Civilian Shuttle
> Racer/Betting: Racer
> Do you have weapons or other stuff that has to be stored before the race starts? I have a place to stow them, yes,
> You are aware of the peace agreement for the duration of the race!?! I am aware of it. Whether or not I'll abide by it is an entirely different matter (don't worry, I will)

NB: If we're going by docking messages, most IDs will fall flat on Java, and here's why.
It has the Gallic Occupation IFF, and that means that it's the IMG Guard, which hates your guts.
Get IMG bribes beforehand, or suffer.

Now, the char I registered with is an Independent Pirate, perma-repped hostile to IMG (and Daumann), which means that she literally cannot dock on their stations unless I spend like an hour popping Sairs/Outcasts and don't dock anywhere, OR be grouped with peeps doing IMG/Daumann jobs for the rep. I guess she'll have to just show clear-cut superiority to the other racers on the track by leaving them in the space-dust in-RP
> Character Name: Declan Rogers.
> Ship Identification Name: Declan.Rogers
> Ship name and class: Tiger Shark- Light Fighter.
> Racer/Betting: Racer.
> Do you have weapons or other stuff that has to be stored before the race starts?: No.
> You are aware of the peace agreement for the duration of the race!?!: Yes.
Just want to warn you that organizining ooRP race in roleplay environment is not good idea. If for example Rheinland lawfuls will see LSF flying in Rheinland space, they will not let it go without interfering, not to mention house enemies like Corsairs which will likely get shot. Same goes for IMG and Outcasts near Java etc. Basically, unless participants will fly ships which are at least neutral to factions which operate in systems where the race take place, you are risking that the event will not go well.
To be fair, that just adds to the challenge for me, sweetheart. (sun)

- Willow Holt 824
Ehm... isn't Java like under Gallic occupation?
That would limit applicants to ID's friendly with IMG Guard only.
Or did I miss something?

Ok, scratch that - I get it.
Event postponed about further issues!

Race will coming soon!