Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Cancelled]1 on 1 Fighter Tournament 21st Oct 20:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BGJmWj2.png]

Ah such sights you all showed me when I gave you all such little warning that I had this planned at all.
Well this time you have your warning! This time you can come prepared! This time we can all double... no triple the bloodshed! They'll be cleaning up pieces of the fallen for centuries after.

But for that I need you, yes you; fellow savages, bloodthirsty beasts, killer of killers. You and all your weapons raining down hell fire upon your most honorable and brutal opponents.
I admit it was a great expense to run it last time so this time I must insist on an registration fee. A tiny sum considering the rewards, 20 million SC non refundable. All proceeds will go towards charit... my battleshi... the deaths of my en... the prize pool Yes the prize pool!

Rules
  • Super Heavy Fighters, Very Heavy Fighters, Heavy Fighters, Light Fighters and Bombers only
  • Location Connecticut
  • No batteries or nanobots
  • All weapons are okay, missiles, mines etc.
  • You may be disqualified for lagging(depending how bad)
  • Tournament is a knockout format
  • Matches are best of 3 fights; the final will be a best of 5
  • If we are short of a pilot to fill a spot, a free for all between those already knocked out will be used to determine who takes it
  • Maximum 16 entrants
  • Entry fee is 20million credits to be paid to [-=XTF=-]Innistrad

Prizes
  1. place 150 million SC
  2. place: 100 million SC
  3. place: 50 million SC
  4. place: 25 million SC
(Prizes will change depending on how many enter)

To enter simply fill out this little registration form.

Cancelling due to lack of interest, I hate to say but clearly there must be some balancing issues if everyone wanted the VHF guns only tournament but not a single person wanted one with everything.
>Light fighters

>equipment with no nanos or bats

no thanks have fun
(10-08-2017, 12:56 AM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]>Light fighters

>equipment with no nanos or bats

no thanks have fun

>can't nuke trap twice and go home a winrar
(10-08-2017, 12:59 AM)Backo Wrote: [ -> ]>can't nuke trap twice and go home a winrar

(10-08-2017, 12:56 AM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]no thanks have fun
TSing is fine right?
If you somehow believe you can win while TSing in a fighter I don't see why not.