Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Lane Hackers LH~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: The Lane Hackers
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Large salvage operation

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Good day. After a rather successful salvage operation the Marauders have managed to pull twenty-four NEMP type explosives from the debris. After intensive testing the defective parts have been replaced and all of them are currently ready for use. Given such a sizable armament.

Naturally, when I thought of who would be interested in such a large amount of destructive ordnance I thought of yourselves.

Transmission feed CLOSED
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Mr Ivankov,

You have certainly caught our attention. We are naturally interested as long as our resources and financial reserves can meet your expectations. Please do share the specifics.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Destination ID: Nicole Hunter

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I'm glad to hear that you are interested. Unfortunately while the ordnance was recovered due to the salvaged vessel having them in secure storage, the launcher mounted on the outer hull was rusted and damaged beyond repair. I'm sure for a person as resourceful as yourself this will not pose a problem.

After going through the costs for repairing and outfitting the vessels for the salvage operation itself as well as paying the crews it appears that I am able to offer you the price of 150 million each. This is not an all or nothing deal and given the extreme cost I am more than willing to sell less than our full haul.

Transmission feed CLOSED
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: SGeJYNX.png][Image: oA3qqV3.png]

Mister holding-all-the-good-stuff Ivankov,

I knew that you are a resourceful man but had no idea that you might come into possession of these deadly explosives. Now that you have my attention, I have to regretfully admit I am short on those credits. But as businessmen, I hope we can come to agreement that would benefit us both. What would you say about setting the price at four billion credits paid out over the course of ten weeks?

Transmission feed OPEN
► Destination ID: Vladimir Scorpius

Good to hear from you Mister Scorpius, I believe it's been awhile. When we our salvage team first reported the find I could hardly believe it either, but that's kind of how things work. You never know what treasure you might find. Regarding the matter of payment, that amount and over that period sounds fine. In the interest of security though if you want to stretch payment out over such a long period I believe it might be best to also only transfer the goods over that length of time as well.

Not that this is through any mistrust, but those under me might protest if I were to hand over such valuable items without securing payment. I hope you understand.

Transmission feed CLOSED
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Mr. Ivankov,

You say it is not about mistrust but about securing payment. If my word is not good enough for you to be certain that the payment will be delivered then as disrespectful as it sounded, I understand. Your lot are businessmen and I assumed increased reward would be alluring enough to consider my proposal. But if that is not the case, we can obtain half of the order for half the price right now and hustle up to pool up the remainder money for the second half of ordnance.

Transmission feed OPEN
► Destination ID: Vladimir Scorpius

Mr. Scorpius, it isn't that I am personally concerned over your trustworthiness, but rather that our salvage crews are currently awaiting and expecting payment. After speaking with them it seems that their main concern was simply that something may happen to you rather than you not meeting the agreed upon payments. Fortunately, I was able to assure them that from our past history you have always proven to be a reliable individual and if you are still willing everyone on our side agrees to the original terms.

Transmission feed CLOSED
...uploading.data...

Mr. Ivankov,

We have managed to amass one billion and seven hundred million credits for this transaction. It's just a bit under half of it, but I hope this will be more than enough for down payment to receive soon-to-be-ours merchandise of doom. Please contact us via direct channels to nail the last details of this deal.