Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Junkers Joy Pub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Junkers Joy Pub:

Junker

Paddy.

I am a Junker lass and want to maintain a simple Core 1 base for the smaller independent operators who mine the scrap the high radiation zone of 3E, Texas.

Texas, 3C

The smaller independent operators struggle to make a basic living. By supplying the Pub, I hope they may use the facilities tor rest, repair and revitalise themselves. Further they have the free option of being able to store their ore on the pub and then load it onto a bulk transport for economic and safer trading. Radiation is a major cost which can be minimised by not travelling through the whole radiation cloud.

The base is a Junkers affiliated base, and all Liberty enforcement agencies will have access to the base. Attachment

In the short time Junkers Joy Pub has been operating it has attracted a good number of clients.
I hope you will overlook the discrepancy caused by fraudulent action of my ex-lawyer and treat this request positively. My pub is a welcoming and open facility for all legitimate traders, miners and, of course, Liberty officials.

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
31st of October 824

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

Paddy, Independent Junker;

Thank you for looking to register your base in the Texas system. Unfortunately, the wheels of bureaucracy are not always swift, though they do roll ever onwards.

You wish to understand what problem we may have with your application? Very well then. You have made several allusions here to information obtainable only through hacking official communications; a crime in and of itself. Additionally you have rather boldly declared your desire to continue unsanctioned operations with your facility while the wheels of government turn to formulate a response. Both of these indicate a temperament that we do not wish to foster with operators of modular facilities. I believe that the conclusion of this matter should be self-evident.

Your application form is processed and denied. It is recommended that you evacuate any remaining crew from your facility immediately to allow for its dismantling at the hands of the Liberty Navy.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics
Mr Hawthorne.

You are the Secretary of State for T&E. Thank you for your response.

It is very apparent that you are misinformed. It seems you are confusing what was an active commercially successful operation that has for some time now has been destroyed. This is clear as you are recommending I remove any remaining crew ready for the military to move in. The pub does not exist currently. Surely you should know this.

Firstly, there was no hacking as Dagger was built well before consent was given, and its presence was promoted all over the Sirius News Networks. I would point out to you that I often have taken Premium Scrap through New Hampshire to Planet sprague, and brought Gold ore back to Colorado, from Bretonia. It is clearly not a secret as it is sitting right on the Jumphole.

Secondly, even you must recognise the frustration I am venting. I am an ambitious woman Mr Hawthorne. To see, and this is on public record, a Government facility given permission to build, a substantial time AFTER the facility was built, with no clear planning approval, and to let legitimate private venture requests languish does cause frustration. I don't deny I said I would build my facility prior to getting permission, for clearly this precedence was set by the builders of Dagger Complex, did it not? The nett effect of "insisting" on action was I got action. Mission accomplished. No need to build and get approval retrospectively.

Thirdly, your comment about removing my crew, and making it ready for the demolition of my facility implies you think I have something to do with a Smuggling depot in Texas. I want to state CATEGORICALLY that I have no knowledge of this facility, I have no investment in this facility and it is totally wrong to assume that I had been involved in building it.

You have made reference to my temperament Mr Hawthorne. I am a celtic woman after all... what do you expect? Is the R of L sexually biased then?

So, where to Mr Hawthorne? Let's talk business. Fair trade unimpeded by bias and let us face it. Mistakes have been made by both sides here. Shall we resolve things for the greater good?

Paddy (Miss)

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Tactical Operations

Sr. Agent 'Tracer'

Junker:

Let me make this exceedingly, categorically, unequivocally, crystalline-clear to you.

Your request was denied. It will remain denied, until such a time as we feel it would be beneficial for the Republic for it to not be denied.

Further construction will result in a denial of docking access to lawful Liberty installations, permanently. Find somewhere else to put your base.

Senior Agent 'Tracer'
Agent in Command

Attached files: None

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

Let us be VERY clear here, "Darling".

You do NOT represent the Republic of Liberty. YOU are not the spokesperson for the R of L. You are NOT elected, but a simple hireling, a potty for the leaders to pee and poo in.

Learn your place servant boy. I am not answerable to you. A servant like you is answerable to me and my fellow Libertarians.

So shut up, underling. I'll deal with the doctors, not the disease.

That crystal clear Sweetie?

Paddy (Miss)
31st of October 824

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

Paddy, Independent Junker;

I am William Hawthorne, Secretary of Trade and Economics and I approve the following message;

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force

Sr. Agent 'Tracer'

Junker:

[Image: main-qimg-b389bc743b786c48408c57632241602f-c]

Senior Agent 'Tracer'
Agent in Command

Attached files:

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

Thank you Mr Hawthorne for your response. However, William, may I call you William? Or would you prefer Bill?

I have tabled earlier some very clearly stated concerns, William. There needs to be no avoidance of a response so if I may be so bold I'll state them again so I can get a clear answer.

William, do you accept that I had nothing to do with the Smugglers base? A yes or no answer should suffice.

Also, I believe my reputation has been impugned by your suggestion, William that I have hacked "official communications. I put it to you that your suggestion is wrong, and are you willing to retract that accusation? Again a Yes or no answer should suffice.

I have highlighted serious irregularities regarding the way that Dagger Complex was built before you rubber stamped its approval. Date stamps on the public records of mandatory disclosure show this was completed within 2 minutes of a previous application being approved. Do you now agree William that LSF building the complex well before it was approved constitutes a breach of Liberties Laws?

Would you kindly respond Mr Secretary, to my questions and not sweep them under the carpet but actually answer them? You have a duty to all citizens of the great Republic of Liberty, after all.

Paddy (Miss)