Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A trading pirate!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm zetoe, I love trading, and I love being a pirate, So, I'm a pirate in a trade ship! This doesn't work well you say? Well shows what you know! This post is also my application to be the personal assistant of a prominent pirate.

Traders not paying what you want? Why not blow them up? but wait...all that stuff from their trade run is just floating out there now, and your cargo hold is too small to carry it....What now? What you need is a pirate trader!! I'll pick up all that floating loot and make both you and I a bundle!

Please contact me when you can.
Get yourself into a pirate transport, and you have a CD, 3.5k cargo, and something like 9 forward-firing turrets. Most other transports don't stand a chance, especially if you stick on some high multiplier armor.
My, lord, the LWB would be perfect for you.

*Shameless points to the transport policy the LWB has*

Anyway, welcome to Discovery! Beware the paste!
I like this kid.
welcome, i hope my guns get to meet with your ships. and then, when we get on the base, my fists will meet your face.

other then that, welcome to the family! this is indeed a nice and loving place to be.
' Wrote:I like this kid.

Aren't you like 15?:P

Anyway, welcome to Disco.
Welcome to the pack.
Your idea is one that is supreme taco!

I used to do that, didn't last long though, trader wars move like old people (blank)...... but, who are you allied with?
It'd be great to take in some of that lovely cargo from 13 and finish the route from those who didn't pay!

Kudos to you, and hope you make tons to start a faction that enlist only evil traders who want to pirate only for cargo! We'll be rich! mwaahahaha!

I like butter!
' Wrote:Your idea is one that is supreme taco!

I used to do that, didn't last long though, trader wars move like old people (blank)...... but, who are you allied with?
It'd be great to take in some of that lovely cargo from 13 and finish the route from those who didn't pay!

Kudos to you, and hope you make tons to start a faction that enlist only evil traders who want to pirate only for cargo! We'll be rich! mwaahahaha!

I like butter!

Indeed sir, you understand my full intentions perfectly! I too am a proprietor of some good butter, and I do my best to fill things with happiness. Maybe we can meet in game and play Red rover, or experiment with Illigal substances for a researching vessel that said it was perfectly safe!
Welcome, and good idea.
Pages: 1 2 3