Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Quick Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself real quick!

I recently started playing Discovery again after I found out that there still is a server of Freelancer that has an active playerbase !
Freelancer is, and always was, my favorite game and was one of the first computer games I played so it was amazing to find out about Discovery.

Before I started playing here, I used to play on other Freelancer Servers ( usually as killer or pirate ) and my favorite ships are the light fighters!

About me:
16 years old
from Germany
Still looking for a faction

That's pretty much all there is to me and my person.
Hope that we'll get along on the forums and in the game, of course !
'ello.

Quote:my favorite ships are the light fighters

They are kinda useless.
Light fighters are the best and racing with them is fun )))

Welcome welcome!!!
Hiya!

(10-09-2017, 08:34 AM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:my favorite ships are the light fighters

They are kinda useless.

They are for PvP in general, yes. But they're great fun for roleplaying.

Welcome to the server mate. have a look around the forum at the different groups/factions. There's something for everyone and lot's of helpful folk around
Welcome to the community! You'll find out there is a rather large amount of german people, however do keep it english even then. Have fun here! Smile
hello!

Good luck if you want play as pirate Wink

PS: you will see, the Lf is the better ship to do it...
Welcome to Disco young man! Make sure you give the server rules a good look, so you can avoid any unexpected vacations in the future. If you have any questions or just need some help, feel free to shoot me a PM.

See you in space!