Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Its me again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
They took away my sanction notice fun... closed it on me. Darn.

So sad. This topic will probably be deleted in Thirty seconds so those of you that see this are very unique people. Feel special. Twenty Three days til im unbanned for yelling at a guy. Sounds good. (Sarcasm) I was going to try to be nice. But since this is going to be deleted anyway. I think I will just complain when I post.

Course... my sanction thread is locked. Suppose I cant ask for an unban there once my time is up, eh?
You got sanctioned, live with it. You think you can get away with it just 'cause you apologised? No way Jose, y'ain't that special.

Anyway! Welcome to Disco.
Please try and calm down. Everyone has to live with the rules, not just you. You can still ask to be unbanned when the time is up.

(Just think, if you could just say "sorry" and get your sanction undone, we would have some serious problems...)
Orin is right. It happens, deal with it. You may not deserve 30 days, but there's really no way of knowing. Admins have interests of the whole community in mind, so examples have to be made and standards set. You don't have to love them, but respect them.
I wasnt talking about the apology. I was talking about my posts that have been deleted. Im surprised this one is still here...
He isn't saying that JUST because he apologized he should get unbanned, but for some reason his thread that he had on there apologizing to the guy he yelled at got deleted, we were also both new at the time....He's getting a severe punishment on his first offense in a brand new server, because a guy killed him for no reason...

But hey, whatever....I'll find someone else to have fun with while hes banned *cry*
Hey Zetoe. Whats up.
Guys, the topic that got locked/deleted was anything but an apology. (Unless there was another one?)

I know it sucks, and is unfortunate, but everyone here needs to be treated equally. There are no exceptions, and if there were, we'd have more problems than we do now.
There was another one.
' Wrote:He isn't saying that JUST because he apologized he should get unbanned, but for some reason his thread that he had on there apologizing to the guy he yelled at got deleted, we were also both new at the time....He's getting a severe punishment on his first offense in a brand new server, because a guy killed him for no reason...

But hey, whatever....I'll find someone else to have fun with while hes banned *cry*

So what if he's a new guy? Everyone gets the same punishment. Get over it.

' Wrote:Hey Zetoe. Whats up.

... this is not a chatroom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4