Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMM-Goldgeist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
**** ALG Report ****

During the last weeks I brought several shipments of water, oxygen and food rations to the Goldgeist. I usually buy them from Cambridge now, they are at 1/10th the price compared to New London. Seems that over Christmas and the new year the need for reinforced alloy is basically zero, have to keep an eye out for that.

Best regards, Kapitän Karl Stuelpner.

**** Transmission Ends ****
===== BMM-Newsletter =====

Dear miners and traders,

there has been a bit of increased activity from BAF and BPA vessels in the Independent Gold Field recently. Looks like there is yet another unlicensed mining base in the field (called Dublin City). I already received complaints about it for example by miners from the IMG. Please be cautious while mining and hauling and don't get into the line of fire.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy, BMM

===== End of message =====

PS. (16.Jan.): The BAF took care of the problem, I was told it was quite the fireworks out there.
===== BMM-Newsletter =====

Dear miners and traders,

some of our suppliers have assisted the repair works in Ontario at the Alberta Jumpgate. Especially Karl Stuelpner has delivered over 35.000 units of Aluminium (and scored 6th place). But now our supply flights and our miners work at full efficiency again and I am happy to announce that there are over 90.000 units of Gold ore in stock for sale.
Be advised however, that the Omicrons are lately occupied by a new pirate faction, calling themselves TPM. Since Bobby Sixkiller is unavailable at the moment, try to avoid any trouble.

===== End of message =====

PS: There has been an increased amount of SCRA- sightings in Dublin, and at the 23. January the Goldgeist freighter himself has been shot down. Be careful out there and/or bring a lot of guns for the Coalition to chew on.
======================================================
===Delivery notice: From Barbarossa (ALG) to BMM-Goldgeist Administration===

===Report:===

Over the last 3 days i have supplied the station BMM-Goldgeist with (15.000) Nanomembrane Filters and today with (5.000)Nanomembrane Filters.

Thank you for the excellent hospitality on that station.

===Notes:===
My schedule will allow me for a few trips to get "High performance Alloy", too.

Paperwork:
Here

Best Regards,

Barbarossa (ALG)
Dear captain of the Barbarossa,

thanks for your help. The agreed sum of 50 mio credits has been transferred to your neuro-net account.

===Delivery notice: From Barbarossa (ALG) to BMM-Goldgeist Administration===

===Report:===

The next shipment is unloaded and safely stored in storage sector B inside the station.

===Delivered content:===

Plasfoam Conduits x10.000
High Performance Alloy x 5.000

===Notes:===
I met another Trader. The ships name is "Explorer 21". He was unloading the following Cargo into Goldgeist storage depot A:

Hull Segments x 5.000
Reinforced Alloy x 6.500

After we did the paperwork we went into the cantina and talked about future shipments. He wants to help your station with the supplies "Optronic Arrays" and "High Performance Alloy". After we synchronized our Nav-Maps we bid farewell to each other and went to our next supply contract.

Paperwork:
Here

Best Regards,

Barbarossa (ALG)
Dear captains of the Explorer21 and Barbarossa,

I have sent each of you the usual sum on your account. We are happy to have such busy transports supplying our base.

To a happy and productive future,
Proinsias Cassidy

PS: due to a short supply delay the gold-price was at 4.500cr/unit, now it is back at the usual 3.000cr/unit and I am happy to announce that there are over 100.000 units for sale.
(01-28-2018, 07:41 AM)Darkseid667 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear captains of the Explorer21 and Barbarossa,

I have sent each of you the usual sum on your account. We are happy to have such busy transports supplying our base.

To a happy and productive future,
Proinsias Cassidy

PS: due to a short supply delay the gold-price was at 4.500cr/unit, now it is back at the usual 3.000cr/unit and I am happy to announce that there are over 100.000 units for sale.
BMM Goldgist, I thank you for the payments you have sent in both credits and Gold Ore. If there is anything else you need then do not hesitate to contact me and make it known. Do to the profitable Ore route I am now able to change hauling routes to fulfill ANY base building and maintenance materials your base BMM Goldgiest needs. Thank you for increasing Business options in Bretonia. Sincerely, Explorer21
===== BMM Newsletter =====

Short notice: Thanks to all the helpers who assisted in upgrading the base and hauling in supplies, especially Explorer21. We can now focus again on Gold mining.

===== Message Ends =====
===== BMM Newsletter =====

Dear traders, I am happy to announce that due to a concentrated mining effort the base now holds 160.000 units of Gold ore for sale.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy

===== Message ends =====
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10