Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMM-Goldgeist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I tried to mine and sell gold ore to the base, figuring it was low. I assume the system doesn't allow the purchase of gold ore from random miners?
(02-09-2018, 06:17 AM)driftwolf Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to mine and sell gold ore to the base, figuring it was low. I assume the system doesn't allow the purchase of gold ore from random miners?

I am very sorry, but Wolfgang(ALG)/Goldgeist set the ore price to 1 Cr/unit and let nobody buy Gold ore for 1-2 days and forgot to reverse that. Now everything is fine again, there should be some tiny cargo space left for Gold ore to sell at the station by miners for the usual 3000 Cr/unit, could be full however due to excessive mining on his part (press F9 for info about free cargo space). If you by chance have sold Gold at the station for 1 Cr/unit please message me for compensation.
The station accepts Gold from any miner with neutral or friendly standing.
===== BMM-Newsletter =====

Dear traders,
some of our customers haven't paid in credits but in kind and have left 521 units of scientific data on our station. We would like to part with it and will sell them for 3 mio Cr per unit. Feel free to have a drink in our bar and peruse our wares while enjoying the golden glow of the Dublin system through our panorama window.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy

PS: already sold out
To The BMM Goldgeist CEO

Sir

I am but a humble miner trying to do the best I can to earn a crust through legitamate mining.
Your facilities are just fantastic. A huge benificial help to miners such as myself who do not have the support of buddies or factions and I praise your foresight and enterprise..

Even the ale served at the bar has a good taste and refreshes that dry thirst miners get.

If you need any help or support for anything legal just call and my service is yours.

5 Stars to you.

OldMiner
To : Proinsias Cassidy
BMM Goldgeist

Greets Sir

A pal of mine states that you and your base have the odd hassel with trouble makers. He asked if I could offer a liitle protection service.
I have a Condor GB which is now parked on the Hood.
Should you need a little cover or help just call me via OldMiner. He knows where I am, allways. Sadly my voice comms on this ship is kaput but all other comms and text channels work fine.
I shall stay on the Hood passing the time with some old mining friends of mine. I may take up some free lance work in the Bretonia system to earn some running costs.
As Old Miner talks highly of you and your base my help to you will be free of course, but the odd drink on the house would be appreciated.

Regards

Tommy
Dear Cpt. Tommy,

thanks for your offer to help. During the last days no unlawfulls or enemies of Bretonia have been sighted. But I will of course call for help if the need arises, and of course you will be compensated for your efforts.

Well that was a hard days work. Gee. With my old clydesdale I managed to mine 9,800 units ore and inloaded it into Goldgeist. I was going to use my serenity to move some to Berlin but when I tried someone had unload all gold ore from the base . Not a problem I am a miner and thats my job. Pity that the traders using the base didnt even say Hello. Anyway in an effort to get more ore loaded into the base I plan to get a bigger miner to cut down on turn around times. So all you traders more Ore will be mined soon for your transport. Please leave a little for me or better still get a miner and help fill the base storage silos. Happy trading and and happy mining.
( Thinks to oneself "Now where can I get a bigger miner"?)
Dear OldMiner,

unfortunately the Clydesdale is the fastest mining ship for gold ore. We could arrange a coordinated mining effort like with 2 miners and one transport for faster mining (profit will be shared). And yes, the base has been frequented very much and the gold is usually bought as quickly as it is brought in. Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to mine myself due to health reasons.

No problems from me Boss.

Ill keep mining the ore and loading the base, I shall inload twice what I ship out to Berlin just to keep the base supplied if I can keep ahead of traders.
To Proinsias Cassidy

Hi Boss

Sorry for my absense but I have been enjoying the hospitality of Munich but now back in Dublin.
I shall not be doing any ore runs for a while but every moment I have will be dedicated to mining ore for the Base.
I shall send regular inload updates. Just sobering up now after a local closing down party. Boy that Pochin is strong.

Regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10