Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMM-Goldgeist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
To: Proinsias Cassidy

Im done for the day Boss

6,500 units of Ore inloaded, 13 trips (hmmm maybe thats unlucky so I may squeeze in 1 more)
However all gone as there were 5000 unit transports inline waiting for the ore.
Will get back to work tomorrow

Regards
(02-25-2018, 07:47 PM)OldMiner Wrote: [ -> ]To: Proinsias Cassidy

Im done for the day Boss

6,500 units of Ore inloaded, 13 trips (hmmm maybe thats unlucky so I may squeeze in 1 more)
However all gone as there were 5000 unit transports inline waiting for the ore.
Will get back to work tomorrow

Regards

Dear OldMiner,

thanks for all your hard work. In a few days the traffic of miners in the Dublin system should increase again, so that the business can commence as before.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy
Hi Boss.

Just an update.

Regular inloads (6,600 today) and I will get a lot more inloaded before the end of the week.
My mining vessel needs some maintainence work so I have booked it into Southhampton for a week starting this Friday so no mining for me for a week but I will be back hard at it after that.

You may want to check the base as it seem down to 80% serviceable and 20 of your crew have either gone sick, on leave or deserted.

Regards
Hi Boss

A few more of the base crew have gone down with the same virus and now 60 of them have died.

Getting serious as I had to unload my ore by myself. Not good at my age.

Nice to see another couple of miners at work for the base this day,

Regards
(03-06-2018, 02:10 PM)OldMiner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Boss

A few more of the base crew have gone down with the same virus and now 60 of them have died.

Getting serious as I had to unload my ore by myself. Not good at my age.

Nice to see another couple of miners at work for the base this day,

Regards

*cough*
That same sickness that had prevented us from mining for a few days... almost gone, fortunately.
*cough*
Never knew that you could break your ribs just by repeated coughing.
*cough* *ouch*
Hello Boss

I am reporting back for duty and Im glad to say that the ship repairs are complete. Southampton did a good job while I relaxed on London.
Completed a couple of runs and I notice that the stocks are good, I also notice that the crew have all been replaced by automation which saves my aching back although someting needs a top up.

See you in space Boss.
===== BMM-Emergency-Newsletter =====

Dear miners, traders, freelancers, law-enforcement and armed forces pilots,

the BMM-Goldgeist is under threat from a Molly fringe-group called MLA (Molly Liberation army). Despite our peaceful coexistence with the Mollys in Dublin due to our outstanding employee-rights (compared to other BMM-installations) these troublemakers seem to have an itchy trigger-finger and want to destroy our base that has been a beacon of trade and prosperity for all citizens of Dublin out of a whim.

Please keep an eye on the station since we don't know the time they intend to attack, and if you are able please help defending it. Free Whiskey, Liberty Ale, Sake, Gin and Rheinbeer can be provided if the station makes it through an eventual attack.

Thank you, and best regards,
Proinsias Cassidy, BMM
Hi Boss

Some friends and I have inloaded some essential base supplies in case these bully boys want to lay siege.
Not sure why these guys are trying to destroy any growing economy in Dublin but clearly they do not have any in depth knowledge of the history of Dublin and Im sure that they do not speak for most Dubliners.

Regards
Hi Boss

My PAL who owns his own GB found some MRG in Dublin yesterday. At least he thinks they were MRG but Deffinatley GRN Ships. A total of 3 in all.
He went to investigate but his ship was destroyed in an instant. Fortunately his escape pod was picked up by a passing BMM miner so he is well.

Just thought you would like toknow who is the backyard unseen by the Mollys, BPA and BAF.

Best regards

OldMiner
Corpus_Fortuna here.

Me and a friend of mine started on the job recently as new workers starting by delivering the mined gold to the base, but now after continued work the storage is now full, so we are transporting the ores now to New Berlin.

We would like to have more people moving the ore so we can start again the mining process and restock again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10