Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMM-Goldgeist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(07-21-2018, 04:04 PM)HoakinBlackforge Wrote: [ -> ]Corpus_Fortuna here.

Me and a friend of mine started on the job recently as new workers starting by delivering the mined gold to the base, but now after continued work the storage is now full, so we are transporting the ores now to New Berlin.

We would like to have more people moving the ore so we can start again the mining process and restock again.

The decreased amount of Gold Ore that the base sells might be due to the new profitable trading route between all the main planets. We will however find a way to empty some cargo space aboard the station.

Best regards, Wolfgang(ALG), supplier of the base.
Dear friends and colleagues,

while I was at the clinic on Manhattan for recovery, the unlucky chap in the bed next to me died. We had become friends during the time on the ICU, so he left me his ship and all that was in it because he had no family of his own.

Onboard were one cloak disruptor type I and one type III, if anyone is interested I sell it at the Goldgeist station in Dublin for the bargain price of 100.000.000 each.

10% of the revenue go to the funeral and a nice grave for the poor chap.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy.
Dear friends and colleagues,

another piece of tech has appeared in the hold of the Goldgeist station, one cloaking device MKIII, fit for transports. Price tag is 100 mio Cr.

==== Safety warning ====

It has come to our attention that the pirate activity at the edge of Bretonia (namely Cambridge), in Rheinland and inbetween (Omega-3 and Omega-7) has increased. As private and peaceful company we can only rely on the swift reply of the officials and law-abiding citizens like the Bounty Hunters Guild. If any of those pilots manage to shoot down one or more of those tramps I am authorized to compensate their ships with a contribution to their expenses (repair, ammunition etc.) with a sum of up to 6 mio Cr. This is specifically not a bounty against unlawful factions but a contribution for the fight against solo pirates. Please provide evidence.

Best regards and safe travels,
Proinsias Cassidy
To whom it may concern:
Do you by chance have an estimate of when the station will have gold ore for sale again since it seems to be empty at the moment?

Yours sincerely

John Flyingstar
Dear Mr. Flyingstar, the station hasn't seen coordinated mining efforts for some months, only the occasional miner will empty his cargo hold here. I don't know if some coordinated mining from third parties is planned, so I can't guarantee any large amounts of gold anytime soon.
If you see my ship, the Dungbeetle, in Dublin, I can fill your cargo hold for a smaller price.

//if you add the name of your ship I can arrange a mining in Dublin for you if I see you in the player list
Dear pilots, some customer dropped 100 scientific data into the base. If you wish to buy it, be welcome to get it for the same price the base bought it up (3 mio per unit).
====update====

Another load of scientific data just arrived, ready for you to grab it!

PS: update: still 300 units left.
====update====

200 scientific data left, and some nice customer dropped a CAU8 for 700 mio.
====update====

Some very busy scientists have dropped over 1300 scientific data into the hold of the Goldgeist. Swweeet mother of...

====message interrupted====
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10