Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Notice: Experimental changes to Jump Drives - rev 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Also just to clarify, the Corvo has a free Scanner now? So this means i can unmount my scanner and it will work the same?
Quote:4. The CIVILIAN EXPLORER now comes with an internal Hyperspace Coordinate Scanner which will hopefully reflect the ship's name. (inactive)

The update has added another version of the Hyperspace Coordinate Scanner which, unlike its POB counterparts, is a default internal component for the "Corvo" Civilian Explorer. While free, the scanner is terribly inaccurate compared to its more expensive counterparts and the scanning time will allow you to indulge in your favorite book of choice.

EDIT: The ship requires a unique internal component to act as the jumpdrive. Currently the ship package does not contain it and the feature is turned off.
The Corvo will some time soon have an internal scanner which is giving you highly inaccurate coords. It's not yet ingame.
So here is another questions since I was confused by this one more than the one before: Will the Survey Scanner that i mount override the default scanner?
(10-12-2017, 11:20 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to read the story in the sanction subforum.

Was that message directed at me?
From what rumors I've heard, the Corvo scanner will take about SIXTEEN MINUTES to scan for coords, which again, are horribly inaccurate. You're better off just buying a regular scanner at that point.
(10-15-2017, 07:08 PM)Ruairi Wrote: [ -> ]From what rumors I've heard, the Corvo scanner will take about SIXTEEN MINUTES to scan for coords, which again, are horribly inaccurate. You're better off just buying a regular scanner at that point.

Why? Just left it to scan and go watch some TV series or take a food, it ok 60 minutes.
No. You will probably still need to tractor and whatnot, on account of it probably stll eating MOX.
(10-15-2017, 11:29 PM)Teresa Brooks Wrote: [ -> ]No. You will probably still need to tractor and whatnot, on account of it probably stll eating MOX.

While free, the scanner is terribly inaccurate compared to its more expensive counterparts and the scanning time will allow you to indulge in your favorite book of choice.

Will see.
Quote:The charge time for all drives, except for the IV Series, have remained the same. The IV series now takes roughly 3,5min.
JD IV has been punish too much... 3.5 mins is 31,500,000 SC x2 (for return jump) = 63,000,000 SC
Make 5 Jumps back and forth and the value is more than that of a JD IV series.
OMG!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9