Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Niko_Bellic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Niko_Bellic has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.6 Attacking without Roleplay. Players must be given reasonable time to react to hostilities.
1.6 Character names must be inRoleplay and the use of excessive symbols, profanity, country tags, memes, pop-culture references as player characters is not allowed.

Consequences:

You must do some form of Role Play before you start shooting at other people. Also we have noticed that your Ship's names appear to be taken from Films/Games. Please rename them to something original at the earliest opportunity.

Ship is in Bastille until you post here and assure us that you have read and understood the Rules.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
(10-12-2017, 12:32 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]
Niko_Bellic has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.6 Attacking without Roleplay. Players must be given reasonable time to react to hostilities.
1.6 Character names must be inRoleplay and the use of excessive symbols, profanity, country tags, memes, pop-culture references as player characters is not allowed.

Consequences:

You must do some form of Role Play before you start shooting at other people. Also we have noticed that your Ship's names appear to be taken from Films/Games. Please rename them to something original at the earliest opportunity.

Ship is in Bastille until you post here and assure us that you have read and understood the Rules.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Dear admins, due to the lack of english I want to ask for my associates which incident lead to the sanction. They understand the forum rules but sometimes mistakes can happen. They are learning the language and sometimes I monitor their chat from afar via Teamspeak.

Best regards, J.
It is better that we hear it from the actual Player, that they have read and understood the Server Rules.

This is a Role Player Server.

A basic understanding of English is needed for those times in which interactions occur. Without this basic understanding, of English, then they will, more than likely, keep being reported for the breaking of the Rules.

If this is not possible, then, maybe, this Server is not for them.
Jason_Bourne
Terence_Hill
Slevin_Kalevra
Will_Riker
Mark_Twain

The following ships have joined Mr Bellic.
(10-15-2017, 04:00 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Jason_Bourne
Terence_Hill
Slevin_Kalevra
Will_Riker
Mark_Twain

The following ships have joined Mr Bellic.

Sorry for the problems. I will try to behave better during chat. I read and understand the rules.