Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dark Tails' Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will contain both threads to important RP and my characters that I actively use or ones I'm not.

Character list:

Nicole Bradley / Sakura Miyasaki - Former 5th Fleet officer, now Core. Status: Main Character, Alive

Miles Prower: Liberty Navy captain, command of LNS-Miasma. Status: Inactive, Alive

Sarah Prower: Smuggler and business woman. Status: Active, Alive

Maxine Kosh: Zoner smuggler. Status: Deceased

Jade Linford: Harmony Captain and Navy traitor. Status: Active, Alive

Erika Miyasaki: Ex-Unioner turned Freelancer. Status: Active, Alive

Satsumi Miyasaki: Close sister to Nicole, Golden Chrysanthemum. Status: Inactive, Alive

Erika Halle: Ex-Rheinland Military Bundschuh pilot. Status: Inactive, Alive

Kiyoko Miyasaki: Ex-Imperial Navy Captain, Now Naval Forces. Status: Active, Alive

Jade Akiyama: 5th R&D operative, XO of LNS-Yorktown. Support character. Status: Active, Alive

Cheyenne Deneva: 5th Commander, captain of LNS-Yorktown. Status: Inactive, Alive

Dominika Sokolov: SCRA pilot. Status: Active, Alive

Dominique Leval: Gallic Navy pilot. Status: Inactive, Alive

Daisuke Aramaki: 3rd Captain, LNS-Arizona. Status: Inactive, Alive.

Zoe Miyasaki: Lane Hacker, continued where her sister Nicole broke their path together. Status: inactive, Alive

Yuriko Akane: Kusari Naval Forces wing commander. Status: Active, Alive

Project: Eclipse: A lost girl with no memory of who she is, or how she was changed. Status: Active, Alive

This covers all but the most minor of my characters.

Links:

Nicole's diary

Building NEMPs

Investigating a returned ship

Chasing Order spies

Reaching out to Harmony

Project: Eclipse awakens
To be honest, my first fear was that when you called your first character Miles Prower, it was supposed to be a furry AND an import. Luckily, you took only the name and are deviating from it. So far you make a good impression on me the way you roleplay. The ingame appearance is totally fine and offers enough opportunities to join a conversation as your character mentions often what normal people wouldn't. Also your character is progressive and doesn't know the entire Discovery lore from the beginning, which is always a good thing. I think there is nothing to complain about, so keep up the goo work!
Boop.

(Do I have to say more? Well then.. but you know that I enjoyed every interaction ingame already.. and the RP improves continously in all aspects.. oh.. and.. Satsu!)
Post updated, Links added
You left out that random Lane Hacker char, bro.

Unless she's one of those "I don't play as her that much, so I don't bring her up".
Danke, I have too many of these sometimes I forget a few
Updated with my newest girl, meet her ingame and help her find out who she is, or maybe just try to mold her into whatever you want her to be, she's a bit naive.