Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: usb format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all,

since a too long moment, i can't run my computer, windows hdd failed to boot. i have tried almost all possibility, i mean with hard tool too. actually i'm on linux live cd who permise me to ask you an idea more.

1st question: do you know by chance, a location where to download a windows live cd who work

2nd question: how to format under linux. gparted doesn't work, a file in key is corrupted (key 16go) i need it to try to install a new os, but the key is unformatable. i would like to format in fat32

thanks by advance for your idea/answer

NoMe

PS: *thanks to my friends who supply my base*
"chkdsk E: /F /R" if E is your disk if not replace by your letter. after, for me the disk RAW has reappeared. for now, i've not tried if the system want to boot, the disk is usable Wink
-snip.
Please do not advertise piracy of Windows OS on the forum.
What ?

my official win7 is not sufficient for you?

is it my fault if i try to repair it alone? did you know how much hours passed in repairing?

i have an idea to help, by chance like it, you could advice them (Windows) to have an auto repair service included.

or an other idea, you could pay me a new computer Win10 equiped Wink

if i understand the gived command is included in windows since the dos, but not sure, i'm not a technicien!

each error for the conceptors are an evolution for them, like report bug for here who is useful to correct something.

PS: if you want an Official XP, good luck! :-)
Wow... Still going eh.

You will need an working computer for this link but i am shure you have friends who can help you out. This link is an direct download link for an recovery disc.
Windows 10 Recovery CD Free

Hope this will work for you, good luck and hope to see you soon ingame agian
cool, it could be a *freeway* to retrieve a system, i will download it for test.

i think that win10 is now very different than win 7 but it could work, i have to try.

thanks for the link

PS: i'm back a bit, and i found all my accounts. i have to extract all thing in base and let it die alone. i work for the base for nothing, it is too far from all. 240 minutes min for 120000 RA or 20 minutes for 1 day consumption.
well an win10 recovery disc will not work on win 7 ofcourse . Sorry to have send you the wrong link.
I will search agian once i am done with my rl stuff. So pls do not use the link i sended to you. It will only mess things up even more.

Also i know where youre base is and to be honest it is not far for FWO & RA's. I have seen much worse traveling times . Though i urge you to get the base legal. That would allow others to help you out in a bit more easyer manner.
Good luck and hope to see you soon ingame agian

*Edit* found this one real quick but did not test it so use on youre own risk Windows 7 repair disk
it's a bit far, for sure i know some other very far *destination* Wink

to be amusing, i would prefer to be at 30 km from a station like a FP? they have all in.

you know the council made nothing to help us*me* but me i have severly helped them in building a base in a refugees support in the security in system, alors if there is anyone who is illegal in the system, it's not my base nor it's crew. you know, to have other who help, you need to have a very big amount of money, and when the RA are far, it's difficult to do, i know it perfectly, i made a second base in past in the system, this one was better placed but has been destroyed.

i have tried win7 repair, it work, but my computer have a firm software who block it. a little software at the C: base