Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New player utility available: Player Activity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Take a look under the 'Player Utilities' dropdown at the top of the forums. Smile
I vaguely recall we used to have something like this many years ago generated by a program called FLStat (a different FLStat to the one we use for getting information about the mod), but more recently we've only had per-faction activity information. Hopefully this is useful.
As with Faction Activity, this excludes time spent in Connecticut/Bastille.
Note that this caches for significantly longer than faction activity (3 hours instead of 15 minutes) - I might've gone overboard with that, but obviously it is a longer process to handle than faction activity.
Pretty cool. (sun)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE ALEX. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Everyone give praise to our saviour Alex! =P
༼ つ ◕o◕ ༽つ PRAISE ALEX. ༼ つ ◕o◕ ༽つ

I Must be the most active person, .:j:The.Train will Dominate that Tracker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will the API changes, as with the FLHook changes, get pushed to their respective repos?
Can we have that accessible via the API?
(10-14-2017, 09:53 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]Will the API changes, as with the FLHook changes, get pushed to their respective repos?

Yep.

(10-14-2017, 09:53 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have that accessible via the API?

It already is. Where you'd usually do GetPlayers/{key}, use GetAllPlayers/{key}/{page} where page is an integer
Pages: 1 2 3