Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Junker Barrager Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a poll for Junker player who may fly snubs/freighters. Do you enjoy the junker barragers 5.00/3.03 refire rate or would it be preferred if they were faster like say 8.33/5.00. (I want to retain the 5.00 since that is the vanilla refire iirc) an idea I tossed around was to buff the speed but keep them unique but keeping them slightly slower only a 700/mps projectile speed as opposed to the usual 750 (or even more interesting a 650 most at 8.33 could be really cool. Some thoughts I had:(including one I just thought up while typing this)

1 8.33RF 700MPS
5.00RF 600 MPS

2 same as it is now

3 make them super freaking weird (totally ramshackle)
8.33RF 650MPS
5.00RF 750MPS

I am just curious what the other junker players feel, me granted most Junkers fly salvager exclusively but hey *shrugs*

So vote, Junkers I want opinions!!

PS posted via phone so boo no formating for me
Faster refire guns with slower projectile velocities are very very bad and quite difficult to hit with. You'd be nerfing yourselves hard by getting an 8.33 at 650 m/s.

They're fine as is imo, 5.00 is a pretty bread and butter refire that you can do just about anything with.
Vanilla barragers were 8.33
TBH, I like the Barrager, good and strong weapons.