Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.89.2 Final - Battlegrounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It sure sounds good for immersion, but I'm yet to see what it's like in game. And speaking of immersion, I saw recently that my character bowed to the commodities dealer during the walking in animation on Planet Kyushu sometime last week, when was that implemented? It's pretty cool to see nice little details like that.

As for the rest of the changes: The lane in Ontario is a god-send for USI, as we're just about the only traders in that neck of the woods and it'll save a lot of time going back and forth. The change to jump dive batteries was more than needed, and I hope they're a bit more expensive than cloak batteries because it was over-powered beforehand. I like the idea of certain jump holes being too unstable for larger ships (transports) to traverse safely, and would be keen to see it implemented elsewhere, even if it does end up ruining a few smuggling routes, but as long as there still viable options to escape bottlenecks/traps, should work out nicely I think. And finally, I am interested to see what the new missions look like in Alberta/Delta.

Overall some nice work, dev team Smile
(10-15-2017, 11:39 PM)Teerin Wrote: [ -> ]Coalition bases and NPCs speak Russian, using original Freelancer voice files

Literally Sici, they are so rude, if you hail them a lot
- Added Jump Drive Batteries

They cost 10,000 per unit and this mean: "Bye non-stop blind jumps" ± 5 millions fo one jump. Confused
(10-16-2017, 12:24 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]While I really, really hate that the stupid idea of Gallia magically knowing about the Cortez jump hole in Magellan and not going to the unprotected Magellan/California connection to prevent Liberty from entering Magellan or rebuilding San Diego - so that Gallia might finally end up with ZoI in California, which is what all parties demand for a long time now - at least the battleship was put off-plane. That's good.

Will there be a fix for Coalition NPC IFF being unfriendly to Coalition Military NPC IFF? Or is it supposed to be like that?
Yes... needs to be fixed
(10-16-2017, 12:35 AM)Domino.Harvy Wrote: [ -> ]- Added Jump Drive Batteries

They cost 10,000 per unit and this mean: "Bye non-stop blind jumps" ± 5 millions fo one jump. Confused

Wait wait that price is RIDICULOUS
You devs have gone too far with that price. Seriously.
10 millions ......hahaha....hahahaha......hahahahahhahahaha

Time to move the jd to my armory again
Regardless of that, I will totally spam blind jumps. It's just too fun.
Thank you for reconnecting Alaska to the Omicrons!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8