Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.89.2 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(12-03-2017, 12:03 PM)MasterL410 Wrote: [ -> ]====================
Type: Tradelanes
Bug: Tradelanes disabled for no reason.
====================

Sometimes a tradelane ring is distrupted for no reason. No player in the system, no NPCs around, no base in range.
This only happened with Gallic tradelanes, but I don't use Sirian ones that often, so I don't know if it happens with them too.

That's actually a very rare occurence when TL is disabled but no pirate NPC is around. That is likely a hard-coded bug which fails to load NPCs upon the TL disabling "event". Correct me if I'm wrong Devs but I could swear same bug also happened back in vanillia Freelancer.
====================
Type: Effects (/pimpship setup)
Bug: pimpship setting
====================

I've used the /pimpship command to change the docking lights of my ship, but when the game restarts, the ships lights return to the default configuration
====================
Type: Ship Texture
Bug: Camara texture is still broken
====================

Camara's texture is STILL broken. It's been a problem for awhile now and has never been fixed.

http://i.imgur.com/cRlvyrf.jpg

Gonna try to get a previously working copy of earlier mod versions, no promises on when. It's been reported too many times, don't report it again.

P.S. Fixed. Took 2 hours.
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Player faction mention / spelling mistake in Planet Absconsum infocard
====================

Quote:A barren and incalculably arid world, Absconsum is completely devoid of any atmosphere. Rumors circulate, however, that a treasure-trove of alien structures and artifacts were rediscovered; purged from discoverer Rheinland’s records by the Wilde regime of Chancellor Niemann.

Currently, the Core possesses a monopoly of the planet’s orbit via their orbiting outpost and various small shuttles providing the only reliable access to the surface. Any secrets the planet may contain are at present privy only to them.

It should say Wild, not Wilde.
Type: Equipment
Bug: So apparently i accidentally successfully jumped a Retrofit Transport with 3400 Cargo hold, not sure if that's intentional or not, as i know the highest cargo space'd jumpable ship are capitals and a Bustard. And highest cargo space'd Freighter is Ragnar with 850 hold
====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Wyvern hit-box broken
====================

Sad

New hitbox done, will be up with next hotfix.
====================
Type: Effects
Bug: The Gunboat Cerberus is as mute as it used to be.
====================

As above. At least on my end.

Noted, reason is being investigated.
====================
Bug: Nomad Gunboat/Gunship not purchasable
====================
" You do not have the correct ID to buy this"

Should be fixed after the next restart. -Xalrok
====================
Bug: Anzu crashes game
====================
I bought an Anzu in multiplayer and undocking crashed my game whenever I try to undock or log in in space after. Doing the same thing in singleplayer, with exactly the same loadout, does not crash the game.

Fixed by Erzie. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Objects
Bug: Borked infocard
====================

A picture is worth a thousand words. The Server Rules buoy outside of Erie demarcates an area of high traffic.

Fixed. -Xalrok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19