Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.89.2 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Please post any problems which may occur in-game as replies in this thread. These may be bugs, errors, oversights, etc., which we shall fix as we can.

You know the drill, so also, please take a moment to read through previous bug reports to prevent redundant posts. Thanks a lot!

Nota Bene: if anything has a note saying "Fixed" and the bug persists in the game, that's because the hot fix or bug patch for that issue has not been released yet, however the fix has been completed in the development version.

Use this format to help us sort through your posts:

Code:
[color=#FFFFFF][b]====================[/b][/color]
[b][color=#FFFF00]Type:[/color][/b] Ship Stats / Infocard / Systems / Effects / Equipment / Commodity (choose one)
[b][color=#FFFF00]Bug:[/color][/b] List the thing that is wrong. Keep it short
[color=#FFFFFF][b]====================[/b][/color]

Explain the bug thoroughly here.

There is no need to report outdated ship statistic infocards. Most, probably all of them are. They will be fixed.

SHFs have a new shield class of their own, purchase on any base that sells any SHF.
====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Rho Irra
====================
It doesn't shoot. It also doesn't sell a Nomad Power Cell which I'd expect.

Fixed it not firing, post here about the Power Cell. -Xalrok
====================
Type:Equipment
Bug:GRN ID has no Cortez ZOI
====================

The GRN has a battleship in Cortez, but somehow no ZOI in Cortez. I am writing a rule violation report on the Carcassonne. The ID also lacks California ZOI, despite having 2 whole battleships in 2 whole systems in front of it.

Fixed by Admins. -Xalrok
====================
Type:Equipment
Bug:Jump drives still use cloak batteries
====================

As said, Jump Drives still eat cloak batteries.

Fixed, please double-check again.
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: IMG now Madeira Construction Site, but no ZOI in the system, on either ID. I'm guessing that's an oversight
====================

The administration team were not told that there would be a new base for a faction in a new system. Will be fixed with the next restart.
====================
Type: Base Metadata
Bug: Sulawesi has GRN personnel in the bar - GRN is hostile to Crayter Republic, the owners of the base.
====================
====================
Type: Object Metadata
Bug: Planet Nauru's docking ring has the infocard and metadata of Planet Saipan - it is also undockable.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
====================
Type: Ship Visibility Hegemon
Bug: The Hegemon is not visible when further away than 2k
====================

Whenever the Hegemon is not really close, it does not show the model. It only shows the lights, as in the screenie.

https://imgur.com/a/OpWzN

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Ship Stats (Possibly)
Bug:Rheinland "Oder" Gunboat has Scylla Bug
====================
So if you die using the Oder Gunboat and hit regens you stay alive and do not die, it's that funny bug again just like the old Scylla's
====================
Type: Sound
Bug:Gunboat Cerberus Turrets have no sound
====================

Says it just above, the Gunboat Cerberus Turrets have no sound for me and it's quiet annoying.
====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Junker Gunship cannot jump
====================

The Junker Gunship is a gunboat, which is a class that can jump via the MK4 jump drive. However, I was flying earlier today and witnessed it wasn't able to. It's not a transport, it's a gunboat.

Intentional due to cargo hold size.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19