Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nodoka Hanamura - RP Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought it was time for me to unleash the floodgates and begin to accept (constructive) criticism or praise/appreciation from my contemporaries in Discovery in regards to my Roleplay.

With that out of the way, Feel free to give your feedback here.

Addendum: For those who pull the Mary Sue argument out of their ass without actually taking a step back and taking in not just RP you are aware of, but RP that you are not privvy to (30-40% of all of my characters' RP is forumside) - And coming from a levelheaded, unbiased (as humanly possible) perspective - I ask you to consult the following and then depart the thread until such a time you actually have a arguement worth at least its' weight in water:
I've added a Criminal Record to my Wiki page. This can be used (and not to be considered meta-gaming, as this would be equivalent to just looking up a felon in a police database IRL) to give the KSP and sort the right to "capture" me InRP if i'm in their systems with a active warrant for arrest.
All non-"indie" characters are now placed here. I still have Wiki pages to write for them, but until then I'll use this.

Thanks to Auxesia for the template.
Okay, so - For those of you who don't know, I originally used my Second Life avatar as a basis for my Disco character, whereas Honya and Pale Bride were rendered in Honey Select. This has been nagging at me for a while, so I recently decided to retire the use of my Second Life Avatar in future character renders, in lieu of a better version in HS. Below are full body (SFW) renders in her nanosuit and boots, her usual outfit.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...nknown.png (Side Profile)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...nknown.png (Front)
An NSFW second lifer, huh?

Great RP and a fun character to have around.
Asuna was retired - I decided it'd be for the best as I felt that I wouldn't really do anything with her.

Furthermore, characters affiliations were updated to reflect both my ongoing private RP with Vendetta (Leviathan) and recent events. I'll be updating them in general soon - this cold isn't helping my willpower much.
You are doing very good RP s even if i didnt like much about how you started with that awakrs 800 year later thingy ( i am not mixing with someone else i hope?) 9.7/10
No, you got it right - It is a integral part of my character's story, But I want to flesh it out to be something more than a plot contrivance as to why my character is in the modern day. I want to build it up into something acceptable in the view of the community. I do appreciate your feedback nonetheless.
Okay, so.. I'm planning on giving Seraphine (my capital ship) a SRP ID for the sake of preparing myself for a custom ship SRP down the line.

As such, I'm needing advice on IDs - I made a rudimentary ID with Rephacks and reasons for said rephacks.

Thoughts, comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

First: You can always attack a ship in self defence.

Second: You dont have to do the "Allowed ships". if you SRP you will be ship locked and you can't change anything on your ship unless you file an SRP change and get admin permission.
Pages: 1 2