Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: THP|Leon.Hasselvander
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THP|Leon.Hasselvander has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.3 OOC (Out of Character) chat and behavior in Local/System Chat

Consequences:

Not quite sure what you were doing/trying to achieve. One thing it has achieved is a loss of money and items and a visit to Bastille until you explain your actions.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Please give unto me evidence, that I may offer suitable chastisement.
(He's getting an earful regardless.)
Why am I posting here? He's under my tag, which makes him my responsibility.
(10-17-2017, 06:46 PM)Triple Hazard Pay Inc. Wrote: [ -> ]Why am I posting here? He's under my tag, which makes him my responsibility.

I am quite aware why you are asking for the evidence

Evidence sent
I was confused at first, but got reminded after looking in THP Skype chat.
Yeah, I honestly don't know what I was doing there. I think boredom REALLY got to me and I just started going off the rails from there. I don't have an excuse for this one.
Okay, now that I've had time to think, I'll explain. Leon is a bit messed up in the head. I did forget to do the thing where I put my name before my message (which might have left the impression this was ooRP). The only REAL thing I did was planet diving then coming back. I was just messing around a bit. Nobody else was in the vicinity at the time, and the person who reported me was just idling above Trenton for 10+ minutes.

I think this was blown out of proportion. I'll try to not be as stupid, but Leon being an idiot is my character.
pm sent
I still don't see why this is such a big deal. I was trying to chill a bit, maybe a bit too much. I should fix my ship name, sure. I should try not to planetdive and then immediately come back to where I died, yes. I didn't have any malicious intent when doing this.
The reason this is such a 'big deal' is that this is not the behaviour we expect to see.

If you feel the need to do this again, please don't log in to the Game. Don't forget, your represent the Faction(s) that you are a Member of.

Ship released.