Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Well ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone my name is Slobodan and Im 20 years old. I was born in Serbia but I live in Italy atm. I have a passion of playing this game from when I was 6 and Im happy I finally found the active server at least I hope its active. I played a long time ago on Disco War Zone server but then I was taken from the game cuz of some personal issues and now Im finally back. Dont go hard on me Tongue
Welcome to Discovery! Take your sweet time getting used to things around here, find some people to fly with and try to ignore the forum dramas. Smile
(10-20-2017, 12:35 AM)LoreWithUnderscore Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone my name is Slobodan and Im 20 years old. I was born in Serbia but I live in Italy atm. I have a passion of playing this game from when I was 6 and Im happy I finally found the active server at least I hope its active. I played a long time ago on Disco War Zone server but then I was taken from the game cuz of some personal issues and now Im finally back. Dont go hard on me Tongue

Добродошли.

Paddy.
Welcome "brate". Pm with your ships name and let's get crackin'
Welcome to Discovery, where the rules are made up and the credits don't matter. As you can see, there are some cool guys and a few cults of personality called "factions".

There are more than a few ways to success. Currently, the best way is to join a faction and have a support network of players united by common interests.
Thank you everyone for warm welcome ^^ for now Im just here to help my friend with his fraction but soon I will made more chars and maybe join one of yours.
Don't let Italy spoil you, if you intend to come back one day. Their girls are used to lower standards.
Ah Thundy I got Serbian gf and Im happy about it and we both know that our girls are the best girls
With some rakia, all girls are the best girls.
(10-20-2017, 01:13 AM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]With some rakia, all girls are the best girls.

But with girls, not all rakia is best. Sad