Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Public Announcement - Jump Gate Salvage Operations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: S11qWva.png]

Public, read-only announcement

To whom it may concern,

I am yet to find words to express my disbelief in situation unfolding upon us thus I will refrain from making any remarks upon the nature or direction of current event.

I am making this announcement to remind some and inform others about potential dangers posed by damaged Jump Gates and their debris. Under long-term contract involving manufacturing, assembly, maintenance and in extreme cases, repairs, disassembly or salvaging, only Ageira Technologies and Deep Space Engineering are authorized to perform mentioned duties. ALG Waste Disposal employees are also permitted and trained to conduct salvage operations of such precise and finesse nature in these extreme cases. All salvage are to be delivered to Pueblo Station.

All unauthorized ships that do not belong to our clients or partners found to be performing illegal activities inside the perimeter of affected area will be held accountable to their actions and will be asked to stop salvaging, to jettison collected materials, to leave the area and in extreme cases where a reasonable result cannot be achieved through peaceful tone will be, if protocols warrant, shot upon until we can reclaim what remains of our product.

Corporations may contact us in order to discuss a possibility of receiving necessary training and equipment for participating in operations to extract and deliver salvage materials back to Pueblo Station. Please be advised that training your employees to extract salvage is long process while a license to assist us in delivery operations can be granted faster should your ships meet the security standards (Heavily armed and armored Battletransports).

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]