Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LAN server - .BaseCreate help wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Essentially one of my friends is having problems working out how to create a new jumpgate to other systems and is wanting to know how to set up a jumpgate to correctly go to another system.
The old version doesn't support .jumpcreate iirc.

You need to use the new dlls from the FLHook repo. This means you'll need to compile them.

This is a stage I think I'll need to add into my server tutorial. (I am assuming you mean creating playerbases that teleport you around?)
(10-21-2017, 03:25 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]The old version doesn't support .jumpcreate iirc.

You need to use the new dlls from the FLHook repo. This means you'll need to compile them.

This is a stage I think I'll need to add into my server tutorial. (I am assuming you mean creating playerbases that teleport you around?)

It's pretty much for creating gates & holes to be used as shortcuts for getting around.
So, no answers on setting up the gates / jumpholes to have designated exit points rather than going to an endless warp?
(11-22-2017, 01:05 AM)Gunbladelad Wrote: [ -> ]So, no answers on setting up the gates / jumpholes to have designated exit points rather than going to an endless warp?

Download the FLHook source, compile it, use .jumpcreate
It's as I said in the post above. Go to the repo, compile the new DLLs.

Edit: FLHook Ninja