Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Just to many bugs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well sorry all.

I have tryt to play this game but it is one bug after an other and i am done, just spended a load of hard earned creds for an cruiser to practice with and the freaking weapons grouping does not work as it should work. Had to npc sell the darn piece of scrap Sad

This one was 1 to many, costed to much.

Have fun out there
Weapon grouping work just fine.
Weapon groups actually work. You might have had problems with assigning them properly. The best idea is to assign some keys to as follows: (in my case, as example)
- shift + 1-6 for activating weapon groups 1-6 [or maybe it was alt + 1-6 in my case, don't remember at all]
- ctrl + 1-6 for assigning weapon groups 1-6 (for example, if i've got wepgroup3 activated and i'd want it to become wepgroup1 I'd simply click ctrl+1 while having wepgroup3 activated)
- some keys for firing those wepgroups

I may give you additional help if needed (:

Cheers and don't get demotivated! Big Grin

Oh and, don't sell ships to NPCs, players pay more money.
For doing so you could make some thread in our ship dealers subforum.

(10-21-2017, 04:35 PM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]The only bug I know of regarding weapon groups is when you dock, you have to have selected the group 1, or else group 1 setup will be copied to the group you had selected when docking.

And yeah, make sure to always die or dock with weapon group 1 activated, otherwise game mechanics will simply overwrite your currently activated group with wg1
The only bug I know of regarding weapon groups is when you dock, you have to have selected the group 1, or else group 1 setup will be copied to the group you had selected when docking.
(10-21-2017, 04:35 PM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]The only bug I know of regarding weapon groups is when you dock, you have to have selected the group 1, or else group 1 setup will be copied to the group you had selected when docking.

Thank you, just thank you.