Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Star Wars Battlefront ll (classic edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just putting this up so if people want to pew droids and troopers on the reactivated multiplayer servers we might be able to find eachother,

That said my tag is Jackson King because of course it is.
if you play anything that isnt the engineer or rocketman you're bad
Sniper...... git gud scrub
arent combat engineers really cheap because you 1 shot people with a tight cone spread shot and then self-heal/self-replenish with ammo?
Press alt to never be hit

Heal yourself

Repair ammo/medical drones

Shotgun people

Detpack people and tanks

Literally the best class in the game, only one that comes close is the rocketeer because the only shots he misses are the ones you don't take
(10-24-2017, 02:18 AM)t0l Wrote: [ -> ]Press alt to never be hit

Heal yourself

Repair ammo/medical drones

Shotgun people

Detpack people and tanks

Literally the best class in the game, only one that comes close is the rocketeer because the only shots he misses are the ones you don't take

This is a very good summary. Also maybe just me, but I like the good old-fashioned basic trooper with a machine gun... or... sniper... or engineer. ... Or pretty much any actually.
(10-24-2017, 02:23 AM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]This is a very good summary. Also maybe just me, but I like the good old-fashioned basic trooper with a machine gun... or... sniper... or engineer. ... Or pretty much any actually.

In the same boat for the most part. That said, Why the hell is the award for getting head shots with a long range sniper rifle a shorter range weapon??? That stupid beam rifle has gotten me killed more times then I like to think of.