Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Let's talk about: Gallia Corporate progression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Disclaimer: I am not, nor have I been in contact with, one of the story devs this is purely my speculation and want to discuss where the community wants to see these things are going. With that out of the way let's continue.

As leader of EFL one of I think 2 factions in Gallia currently remotely active, I want input on what people want Gallia to do, not GRN side, I mean corporate. What would you like to see EFL do in Sirius? (EFL More or less is ALG+Ageira+DSE)

Aside from the communities honest likely answer of "Go Away" I'd like to know.

EFL Current plans(no particular order but things I want to start rping:

Harassing Agiera in Rheinland and Kusari maybe California.

Try to convince the Rheinland and Kusari Governments to choose EFL for their tradelane networks and begin dismantlement and reconstruction of their lane network

Corporate Espionage against Agiera and DSE to figure out the secret of Agiera's Gate/Tradelanes. (Maybe try to tail one of their convoys and discover the Cold Lake Project.)

Try to advance the Salavaging operations In gallia (Particularly would like to see Gallia "exporting" Scrap (not premium just lots regular trash scrap). It's got plenty of fields and no where to go with it. Culebra/Wuppertal/Stokes/Bourg-en-Bress Spaceport/(Kusari Station with Smelter attachment) could start importing it.

Other then that though not sure where else to go with it.

Thoughts? I want to make sure that EFL is enjoyed by the members of the server. I wamt to encourage people to apply to it too.

(Shamless Recruitment Link)

New personal record for formatting on mobile Smile
Team up with Kishiro and destroy Ageira's exclusivity in regards to certain technologies including but not limited to docking rings, tradelanes, and jumpgates. Also consider creating such structures for groups Ageira would not normally cater to.
I don't think you need our permission to do any of those things. I look forward to you guys competing with Ageira, I also look forward to the whole Corporate Espionage idea (I biased since I'm in an intel faction but still). It would be cool if you guys sent your undercover spies/Gallic Freelancers to find out where Ageira's and other competing corps POB's are, and then finance pirate/terror groups to take these POB's down in exchange for a hefty payment. In a way, you could even act as an extension of the arm of Gallic Intelligence (WHO FOR WHATEVER REASON STILL DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN DAMN ID) and help them unofficially establish relations with pro-Gallia groups (or turn pirates/terrorists INTO pro-Gallia groups by supporting them) until an actual Gallic Intelligence ID and faction is established (if there ever will be one).
HELL YEAH!

Bring those fat lanes to Rhein! Offer around! Make em green! uheuheuh

Peace there Snaks Smile
Superior Gallic lanes! Yay! Please do!
Gib gib
<3 EFL!!! Big Grin

I would somehow try to find a way to make pvp part of the faction in some way. Preferrably with a party that you know and whose players / leaders you can talk to in a normal way. Pure trade factions without any confrontation and pvp tend to lose members over the long run. HOwever, I lack knowledge of Gallia rp/lore to tell you what would make sense there
This is actually a pretty good idea, and would flesh out the corporate side of things.
(10-24-2017, 08:20 AM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]As leader of EFL one of I think 2 factions in Gallia currently remotely active

GMS, MRG, FB, [C]. (IDF, but they haven't logged in this month :S )
I dig this concept. It'd be nice to see a Gallic corporate giant reaching into Sirius to dip it's fingers into the proverbial pie.

If ship building is on the agenda for a source of RP, perhaps you could market Taureau Assault Transports to Rheinlandic and Kusarian companies. Those things look tough on paper, though I've never even seen one in-game.

Another idea: Initiate talks with Rheinland about having Daumann/Kruger engineers working in tandem with EFL to power ships with oil as an alternative to MOX. Oil is your thing - sell it! It's also an excuse to introduce more uniquely colored engines into the game. With Jump Drives having their system limitations removed, Rheinland and Gallia's corporations could coordinate freighter-fleets carrying oil in order to entirely bypass the Sigmas, in case the GMG-Rheinland conflict boils into open war.
(10-24-2017, 07:20 PM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]I dig this concept. It'd be nice to see a Gallic corporate giant reaching into Sirius to dip it's fingers into the proverbial pie.

If ship building is on the agenda for a source of RP, perhaps you could market Taureau Assault Transports to Rheinlandic and Kusarian companies. Those things look tough on paper, though I've never even seen one in-game.

Another idea: Initiate talks with Rheinland about having Daumann/Kruger engineers working in tandem with EFL to power ships with oil as an alternative to MOX. Oil is your thing - sell it! It's also an excuse to introduce more uniquely colored engines into the game. With Jump Drives having their system limitations removed, Rheinland and Gallia's corporations could coordinate freighter-fleets carrying oil in order to entirely bypass the Sigmas, in case the GMG-Rheinland conflict boils into open war.

Ship building is 100% on the agenda, EFL is the premier ship builder I'm Gallia, problem with Taureau is that it is a tough cookie but all it's firepower is in the front.

Now That, I can dig. Already working with ALG and tech cells have been shared somewhat but in the future I'd love to rp some unique engines a fusion of Oil and Mox engines of some sort. Also maybe get permission from the crown to haul Prometheum to Rheinland.

Though I have to say, this is all fine and well, but how do I get people to apply? EFL Current member base is pretty low, pretty much me Neptune and Goldberg. Also St.Dennis but two of those three have higher priorities then to log a random trading Faction. I submitted a player request to get the EFL ID changed up a bit won't reveal what till the admins vote don't want to get anyone's hopes up or stir up a fuss about them possibly denying it.
Perhaps do not push the "oil = fuel" agenda too much because I know for sure that many players are somehow critical of this "unfuturistic" means of powering spaceship... or perhaps have "oil" renamed anyway to something that would be more fitting? An... oil-powered valor... sounds to me like... a space shuttle powered by 122 horses.
Pages: 1 2