Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pre - review concerns. Hirano Nakamoro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3BL5poJ.jpg]

Performance concerns, pre-review
Dear Hirano Nakamoro

As you are aware your monthly review is fast approaching, and we are disheartened to receive the automated finance report showing that Little Silver Station has so far this month made a net loss of 2.3% meaning that the available capital is down $6,791,621. Although this is a relatively small loss, we are concerned that there is a loss at all.

Excessive new project costs.
We believe that a large portion of what should have been this month's profits was spent on base expansion. When this project was handed over to your care, the only project in motion was the construction of a new storage module. However, a $195,000,000~ sum has been associated with "new projects." Could you please explain what this has been spent on?

6 days remaining.

This concern comes from us wanting you to succeed, but with 6 days left until your first performance review, it is not looking good. I'm sure you will be able to justify the expenditure, but will you be able to turn a profit before month end? Please make note of any resources or support you feel you may require and we will be able to discuss these during your review.

Many Thanks,
The Board.

Honourable directors

I feel that this review speaks more in my favour than you may realise. While the numbers do indeed show a significant drop in profit I can assure you that all is well. The reason for the supposed 'loss' of funds is related to the 'new projects'. I ordered the construction of two new storage modules that will increase the amount of ore the company base can hold. Obviously that has cost a considerable amount of time and effort on the employees part, which has meant that there was less time for mining operations. Rest assured however that if I was failing in my capacity as CEO, the loss would have been far greater. As it happens however, your figures show that the storage modules have very nearly paid for themselves.

Furthermore, my time has also been spent contacting other corporation and discussing the establishment of new trade deals and the locating of reliable trade routes. Gallia is a particularly attractive oppertunity for us, as we find ourselves in one of the most desierable positions between Kusari and Gallia. I assure you all, things are not as bad as you may think they are. Although I do so appreciate your kind concern.

CEO
Hirano Nakamoro