Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [RESPAWN EVENT] Delta Clashes - 28/10/17 @ 19:00-21:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Delta Clashes - 28/10/17 @ 19:00-21:00 UTC

[Image: Or78s2q.jpg?1]

Introduction

Another day in Omicron Delta. Another skirmish between regional powers.

Structure

• All IDs that have engagement rights in Omicron Delta can participate.
• All ship classes are allowed,
• All participants can freely respawn and return back within the said time period. (19:00-21:00 UTC)
• Fight is to happen at sectors E4, E5, F4, F5. (See the map below)
• Don't be a tool and try to make it fun for everyone. We are all interested in regional acivity.
or any other admin, please make in-game announcements in prior. Not all people are reading the forums.
• Local leaders, please spread information in your chats and so on.

[Image: pdjCDH7.png?1]

I want to participate badly, but I don't think Freelancers (even though my character resides in the system at FP11) are permitted to join, are they?
As a freelancer you can engage the nomads and can be hired by whatever side. But it would be better if you use a faction ship, FL ID might be confusing.
Quote:• All IDs that have engagement rights in Omicron Delta can participate.

I'm guessing that will be only the Core, Corsair, Order, nomads ID's only. I'm not sure what Zoner will do there, they have nothing to shoot in Delta expect the Nomads. Even OC has Omicron zoi but tbh OC got nothing in Delta, also not to forget their new peace with the Order and even I've noticed Core also seen friendly to the OC.

can you please make a specific RP background of this event.
(10-26-2017, 10:16 AM)Sici Wrote: [ -> ]• Don't be a tool and try to make it fun for everyone. We are all interested in regional acivity.

I re-read this about 4 or 5 times before I realized it was encouraging people to make it fun for everyone by not being a tool. Rather than being a tool and trying to make it fun for everyone.
(10-26-2017, 11:10 AM)Sici Wrote: [ -> ]As a freelancer you can engage the nomads and can be hired by whatever side. But it would be better if you use a faction ship, FL ID might be confusing.

I was assuming this'd be PvP, from the sounds of it it's PvP/E. That and I'm going to try and neutral out my Spatial "Konpaku" to Core and Order so I don't get blasted to bits by either side, which would probably neutral in standing to both sides. I probably wouldn't last a second against Core or Order Snubs, RP or otherwise.

(10-26-2017, 11:17 AM)DannyD Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2017, 10:16 AM)Sici Wrote: [ -> ]• Don't be a tool and try to make it fun for everyone. We are all interested in regional acivity.

I re-read this about 4 or 5 times before I realized it was encouraging people to make it fun for everyone by not being a tool. Rather than being a tool and trying to make it fun for everyone.

Join the club.
(10-26-2017, 11:12 AM)Darku Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing that will be only the Core, Corsair, Order, nomads ID's only.

Nah, we are having [SIS] and other people coming to Delta recently. If it will be what you have listed, it's great, if we get more faction coming, it will only make it more interesting.

(10-26-2017, 11:12 AM)Darku Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what Zoner will do there, they have nothing to shoot in Delta expect the Nomads. Even OC has Omicron zoi but tbh OC got nothing in Delta, also not to forget their new peace with the Order and even I've noticed Core also seen friendly to the OC.

Yes, Zoner is not the PvP focused ID.

Core and OCs are at war. There was only small deal between Core| and L\- which is now desbanded. As for the Order-OC deal, well yes, that's a thing for some reason.

(10-26-2017, 11:12 AM)Darku Wrote: [ -> ]can you please make a specific RP background of this event.

pvp = rp

This is a PVP event.
(10-26-2017, 11:24 AM)Sici Wrote: [ -> ]
This is a PVP event.

Okay, in that case I'll either observe or bring the Spatial. Looking forward to it either way.

Addendum: Given my character possibly aligning with Core, I might actually side and aid the Core against the OCs. How would I go about getting Hired by the Core for this event in RP? Through the bounty board or something, or do I contact the Core Directly?
(10-26-2017, 11:17 AM)DannyD Wrote: [ -> ]

Same thing happen to me. I was like what the ...
(10-26-2017, 11:27 AM)Nodoka Hanamura Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2017, 11:24 AM)Sici Wrote: [ -> ]
This is a PVP event.

Okay, in that case I'll either observe or bring the Spatial. Looking forward to it either way.

Addendum: Given my character possibly aligning with Core, I might actually side and aid the Core against the OCs. How would I go about getting Hired by the Core for this event in RP? Through the bounty board or something, or do I contact the Core Directly?

If you want to contact and RP with us, you are welcome. We also do have a BB right here: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=128841 I will be very happy if someone will finally bother to claim.

We also can hire you right during the event in-game. There's no issue whatsoever.
Pages: 1 2 3