Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Only at Walmart I suppose right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
https://imgur.com/a/pBkHK

Went to unlock the trailers tonight

Now I want mcnuggets
Don't eat MCNuggets man, the stuff they put em is trash. Easier to make your own.
I once opened a box of 80/20 5lbs ground beef fresh off the truck and it had no wrapping. I'd believe anything would happen in Walmarts back rooms. The whole damn case was messy. Glad I got out of there.
One time, I found a rat's tooth in my hamburger.
Best place to put together on-the-cheap cosplay outfits. You can fabricate so much tat there.

You Americans don't realise how lucky you are. Elsewhere equally crap products are like twice the value because of higher quality controls sometimes, but eh
(10-27-2017, 03:53 AM)DarkTails Wrote: [ -> ]I once opened a box of 80/20 5lbs ground beef fresh off the truck and it had no wrapping. I'd believe anything would happen in Walmarts back rooms. The whole damn case was messy. Glad I got out of there.

Not in the back room actually out side but same thing, I work in the meat department and I have had the same thing happen sucks when you something realize it and it hits the floor and you have to clean it up nasty

(10-27-2017, 04:03 AM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]One time, I found a rat's tooth in my hamburger.

I think I might be sick blegh
(10-27-2017, 04:08 AM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]Best place to put together on-the-cheap cosplay outfits. You can fabricate so much tat there.

You Americans don't realise how lucky you are. Elsewhere equally crap products are like twice the value because of higher quality controls sometimes, but eh

This is why I support only farmers that grow local. Its easier to deal with and tastes better.
burger king sometimes sells their 10 pc nuggets for $1

take my money
(10-27-2017, 05:34 AM)Impyness Wrote: [ -> ]burger king sometimes sells their 10 pc nuggets for $1

take my money

I hate you impy closest burger king is like 45 minutes away
[Image: otwock_new_a.jpg?v=590]
Pages: 1 2 3