Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lake Forest Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Base Name: Lake Forest Depot

Base's Affiliation (IFF): Freelancer

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): 솜틀 Holt

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: I am a private citizen with a hefty bit of capital.
System and Coordinates of Base (or you may send these privately): It'll be right next to the Cortez Gate in California.

Reason(s) for Construction: I plan to have my associates buy up as much H-Fuel as possible in what I expect to be a massive H-Fuel rush before the Rheinlandic sledgehammer cripples H-Fuel production for the foreseeable future. Why yes, I do plan to sell it to other parties at a hefty markup when the shortages roll around as that little brush fire smolders on. And yes, there are civil servant discounts available.

Evidence of allowing docking rights to Liberty Forces (tags: LPI- , [LN] , =LSF= , 5th|) (if the base is already constructed): PENDING CONSTRUCTION

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: Despite space being a vacuum, you may somehow get noise complaints. The people I travel with are real party animals. Due to the ongoing ion storms, I refuse to wire credits on account of the high risk of them being lost to the aether, but you have my assurance that when the Neural Net's connections have properly stabilized, you'll get your money.

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
31st of October 824

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

솜틀 Holt, Part-Time Pirate;

Thank you for looking to register your base in the California system. Unfortunately, given the biographical information that you have so freely shared with us, we do not perceive that you would be the type of tenant we wish to accommodate.

Your application form is processed and denied. Please be that we have forwarded the criminal exploits detailed in your biography to the Liberty Police, Incorporated for further review.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics

Piracy? Me?

I don't know what you're seeing, but I just input a PENDING CONSTRUCTION notice where it asked for whether or not permission was given.

- 솜틀