Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tabby Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks, just letting you know from November 10th to 13th I will be out of town, going to Edmonton with my brothers to celebrate my oldest bro's Birthday at West Edmonton Mall for the weekend. I will not have Skype nor Internet Access so if you need something it's best to get to me either before than or after because I will not be able to talk while I'm gone.

<3

Tabris
(10-31-2017, 06:19 AM)Tabris Wrote: [ -> ]Hey folks, just letting you know from November 10th to 13th I will be out of town, going to Edmonton with my brothers to celebrate my oldest bro's Birthday at West Edmonton Mall for the weekend. I will not have Skype nor Internet Access so if you need something it's best to get to me either before than or after because I will not be able to talk while I'm gone.

<3

Tabris

Goddamn happy Canucks. Heart Heart Heart Heart
Get drunk for me, ples.
Do a Shot of Maple Syrup for me Tabby

also this:

(10-31-2017, 07:05 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Get drunk for me, ples.
Tomorrow I'm gonna be gone, I won't be back until late on Monday. I'm gonna be spending several hours in a small car going slowly crazy. >_<
Can I have your stuff?
Go away ae~
And I'm out, try not to destroy Sirius before I get back from my weekend holiday alright? I won't be happy if some muppet blew it up. Tongue

But in any event I'm off to Edmonton! ^_^
try to get me a connor Mc David signature Wink have fun in the most boring city of canada (ok after Saskatoon)
Have fun, Tabtab. (sun)