Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fruits of todays dev stream :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those who missed or weren't interested in the 8 hour Dev Stream, here are few moving pictures of what we did today:

[Image: klJcReU.gif]
[Image: OUc69Rp.gif]
[Image: XovSqvS.gif]

Thanks for tagging along. I think those dev streams are a perfect way to keep the motivation on the work flowing. (sun)
It was an awesome stream. Sorry I left a bit early (sun).
If I may ask what are those orange black circle sphere thingies floating around?

Anyway beautiful work. ^^
Those are pretty ugly obstacles, anomalies that will kill ships when you enter them. Should make blind jumps more interesting. ;3
Hey there! What's the specific internal name of the arch lightning effect? I've been meaning of fitting the effect to the internal hardpoint of a vessel. Thank you.
outer_sanctum_lightning
Cool; nice work! Think I might wanna follow your streams a bit more closely in the future, I like the idea of dev streams - could be nice to work along with one of them, I've got plenty of Disco-related stuff that I want to finish up but that I could use some motivation for too.
Omicron-Leeds!?
(10-31-2017, 11:53 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Omicron-Leeds!?

I call it Sparta.
By the way dont know if this is the appropiate place, but do you got the files for your new nomad models with extra files to immeaditely use it? Just want to try out the Artillery and Suncrusher thing out in a small edited singleplayer mod to test stuff out. I found the models on lancers reactor but extra files to describe how this ship is balanced and extra cards to control and use that thing are missing to me.
Pages: 1 2