Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
|| ECHO ENABLED CLIENT-SIDE..
|| USER RATHGRITH-27 CONNECTED TO REMOTE PROXY.
|| UPLOADING TRANSMISSION TO BBS SYSTEM "DISCOVERYGC".
|| ECHO DISABLED CLIENT-SIDE, ENABLING BROADCAST OF UPLOAD.

[Image: jd0HIK0.jpg?1]
Origin: OKAZAKI, PLANET NEW TOKYO, NEW TOKYO SYSTEM, KUSARI SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: SHINTA NAGASAKI| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: "DISCOVERYGC FORUM"| BAD FAULT! EXCEPTION 0a at 0x0a! TRANSMITTING TO FALLBACK RECIPIENT: EVERYONE
Encryption: NONE | NO ENCRYPTION DETECTED!
Format: Audiovisual
Subject: Ohaiyo Minna-san!

A girl with pink hair, revealing tank top and shorts appears on screen. She waves and smiles at the viewer.

Ohaiyo, Minna-san! I'm Shinta, a ex-Idol who is really looking forward to meeting you! I like chocolate and spacetravel! I hope one day to visit the Omicrons~

How are you all doing today?

ATTACHMENTS:
NONE

COMMS OPEN /// AWAITING RESPONSE

//OOC: Nodoka here. "Shinta" here will play a big role in my character's story down the line, and might be a fully-fledged character in the future. In the meantime, My character will use Shinta as a virtual (soon to be physical) proxy for her activity in Republican Kusari.
Welcome to discovery! This is not an InRp forum section, but great use of forum resources to make convincing transmissions.

I hope you enjoy your time here.
That's me, Tænì - Either way, thanks. The character's going to be solely inRP unless I want to [profanity for fecal matter]post in the Flood subforum with her. I did never actually get to talk to you before this, IIRC.
What Dunc said.

Wait, does Kusari even have idols nowadays?

I thought they reverted to like *just* after historical Japan started Westernizing.

In any case, I'm watching these shenanigans; should be entertaining.

(Please make your char host her own reality show. It practically sells itself. A former star takes to the stars and has wacky adventures.)
You know, that is a good question. I mean, they did exist, given that Freelancer uses our universe as a basis for a timeline. And even then, they could be a product of the beliefs the new government ushered in.

PS: Great Idea, I'll use that down the line.