Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A new face
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I am a newcomer to the discovery mod, as well as Freelancer itself. I happened to come across it on ModDB, and watching Sindroms' YouTube channel on it inspired me to dig out my untouched copy of Freelancer. I recently completed the single player campaign, and have decided to join in on the forums now as well.

Looking forward to the experience,

Yksteldus
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to Discovery! Take a good read on the rules and then have fun! You're entering a sandbox of infinite possibilities, and a forum of infinite salt sources! (sun)
(11-01-2017, 07:38 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]a forum of infinite salt sources!

I smell an excellent opportunity for profit!
I see you will survive here with that attitude without a problem. ;3
Hello. Have a good time.
Welcome to Disco! Feel free to lurk around the forums and get a feel for the world we have going here before you take the grand plunge. In the meantime if you can't wait to get server-side, Mining in Pennsylvania will get you some quick cash for your first ship.
Howdy hey, welcome aboard! It's always nice to see fresh folks around here. Whether you prefer to fly with friends or go it alone, Discovery has plenty of opportunities for all kinds of different role playing styles.

I hope you have a swell time and I hope to see you in space!
Hey there, welcome to Discovery! Enjoy the ride! ;3
Ahoy there, matey! Welcome aboard this ship, ya landlubber! (sun)
Pages: 1 2