Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Seriously Considering My Return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey Merc! If you want, I could contribute 10 million towards a transport for you, no strings attached! (As in, not a loan) Think of it as a "Welcome back" gift..;)
merc, ill give you 50 million for an admin gun! =P
AC, I forgot, welcome back....Figure you can remember the good old days...

[Image: screen60.jpg]

' Wrote:merc, ill give you 50 million for an admin gun! =P

No chance..

Because I'll pay 200 million for one!:laugh:
I'll pay 2000 gold! DOH wrong game!

~Leo
Hello! Welcome back! ^^
Hey, welcome back!

Also, the Outcasts and Corsairs finally put aside their differences and became the Hispanian Alliance, who have basically raped everything and everyone in Sirius.

<cough>

Anyways, if you need some credits to start back up, just send me a PM on how much you need.

Orin.
Hmm this is fun..and interesting.....:P
Oh my. Tired admin Retired, but he is not tired anymore, considering lifting up the retirement.

Well, wellcome back, I see that 4.85 lures a lot of people back. Nothing agist it, as long as they are good people.

So anyways... Wellcome home, hehe.
' Wrote:Hey, welcome back!

Also, the Outcasts and Corsairs finally put aside their differences and became the Hispanian Alliance, who have basically raped everything and everyone in Sirius.

<cough>

Anyways, if you need some credits to start back up, just send me a PM on how much you need.

Orin.

Sairs & OC did WUT?!? Damn I didn't get that memo!

Anyways.. Welcome back AC, heard many things about you & if half is true, We all should be better for your return.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8