Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can't dock, triggers anti cheat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

my character Keltim can't dock anymore. Every time I try to dock, that green cheating message appears and I get kicked. Don't know what to do.

Thanks for any help,
Keltim
What’s your current loadout? Could you screenshot the issue?
I have placed you on Planet New Berlin, for now.

Having looked at your character, I see you have a CAP8 Salvager with over 1.7 billion on it. I would suggest that you make another Ship, making sure it has more than 10 minutes of activity, and then send it some of your money.

Let's see if that solves your problem.
Thanks for trying to help. I think i confirm that I'm docked, because now I can't even enter the server with the character anymore, I get insta kicked.

oh since I could undock before, maybe its a cargo issue. the only thing i did before having this issue is getting cargo.

I made some screenshot before leaving the server, but don't think they are complete. when i connected this morning I did see jump gate stuff inside which I can't find on my screenshots.

Cargo I had always (and probably before undocking):
- 25x Crew
- 1x Food Rations
- 1x Gin
- 40x H-Fuel
- 1x Marines
- 1x Mobile Medical Unit
- 1x Oxygen
- 1x Reconnaissance Module
- 2x Survey Team
- 1x Tea
- 1x Tobacco
- 1x Vodka
- 1x Whskey

Stuff I didn't had before undocking (probably):
- 1x Propaganda
- 1x Civilian Pilot
- 4x Xeno Pilots
- ?x Jump (Gate) Stuff?
- ??
I have removed some items.

I would also look seriously at the amount of credits you have on the Ship, as you are, possibly, getting very close to the maximum worth
Thanks again, still can't enter that account though. Even just reinstalled discovery to make sure my installation wast corrupted or something, but that didn't help either.
Maybe just remove all the cargo and I'll try again.
Hey man,It is clear you do not understand what is going on here so here i go. You can reinstal what ever you want but that is not the problem.

You are hitting the maximun allowed credit cap on the ship/account. There is 1 way to get rid of this problem.
Make a new ship, play for it for at least 10 minutes. Then give at least half the cash from Keltim to that new ship.

They admin team is able to help you but that will cost you about every cred you have on the Keltim character.
It is not hard to fix this on youre own though and agian, the team and us players are urging you to do as said and not keep asking for the imposible.

I hope it is clear for you know what the problem is and how to fix this, good luck and hopefully untill soon ingame.

Thank you for youre understanding, friendly regards from,
Erik
(11-03-2017, 04:16 PM)Keltim Wrote: [ -> ]I think i confirm that I'm docked, because now I can't even enter the server with the character anymore, I get insta kicked.

(11-04-2017, 09:06 AM)Erik-Kieber Wrote: [ -> ]You are hitting the maximun allowed credit cap on the ship/account. There is 1 way to get rid of this problem.
Make a new ship, play for it for at least 10 minutes. Then give at least half the cash from Keltim to that new ship.

He can't send cash if he can't log this character.
(11-04-2017, 11:03 AM)Chills Wrote: [ -> ]He can't send cash if he can't log this character.

No but I can.

In the meantime, I have removed 500 million from the Ship, which I will return once you have made a new Account and a new Ship with more than 10 minutes on it.
that 500mil removal worked! must really have been the money. I didn't realize I must have gained money after undocking and getting the problem.

oh, maybe its an issue with the autobuy. that is something that happend after undocking, I did loose some of those shield bots and maybe the autobuy system has issues with that much amount of money.

those 500 mil can be given away to the sirius war ophan rehabilitation program, I can't manage more than 1 ship anyway. I'm just happy I can continue using my carefully crafted ship!
Pages: 1 2