Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Civilian Gap discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This post is gonna be short sweet and to the point, Gallic Civilian has a few notable gaps in the shipline the two I can think of off the top of my head are Battle Transport and Light fighter

So the discussion here is to discuss both names and potential designs for it. What would the community like to see?

Disclaimer: I know ship modelers are backlogged out the wazoo with ships to model and these are pretty low priority compared to say new kamome models and new Rogue/Molly independent ship lines. This is solely a discussion and brainstorming place.
(11-03-2017, 08:38 PM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]This post is gonna be short sweet and to the point, Gallic Civilian has a few notable gabs in the shipline the two I can think of off the top of my head are Battle Transport and Light fighter

I believe the Taureau, which is litterally nicknamed the Gallic Armored Assault transport already exists for the battle transport

And looking here, the Sunbeam was the Light Fighter but apparently was turned into an HF...
The Taureau is a battletransport that can be used by civilians, though Freelancer ID still has 90% on it. It has been brought up quite often that the Freelancer ID should have 100% power core on Gallic Civilian tech, (because Gallia has Freelancer too, you know), but it has never really gained traction.
It's high time to aggressively market the Hayabusa for all Gallic lf needs.
(11-03-2017, 08:42 PM)"Jade Fire Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2017, 08:38 PM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote: [ -> ]This post is gonna be short sweet and to the point, Gallic Civilian has a few notable gabs in the shipline the two I can think of off the top of my head are Battle Transport and Light fighter

I believe the Taureau, which is litterally nicknamed the Gallic Armored Assault transport already exists for the battle transport

And looking here, the Sunbeam was the Light Fighter but apparently was turned into an HF...

The only Battletransports currently in the game are the Bison, the Shire, the Akegata, the Uruz, and the Shishapangma. The Taureau is not classified as a Battletransport.

The Sunbeam has been a Heavy Fighter for quite a while now, I can't remember it being a Light Fighter to be honest.
(11-03-2017, 11:12 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2017, 08:42 PM)"Jade Fire Wrote: [ -> ]

The only Battletransports currently in the game are the Bison, the Shire, the Akegata, the Uruz, and the Shishapangma. The Taureau is not classified as a Battletransport.

The Sunbeam has been a Heavy Fighter for quite a while now, I can't remember it being a Light Fighter to be honest.

Nvm then, my browser said it was in the LF tab. Other then that, Idk much about Gallia I guess