Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Constant disconnects followed by auto-ban.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, Discovery community.

This appeal goes to it's administration and The Angels, perhaps, in the first place, and will be mentioning the problem that i've been expiriencing since the times when Discovery was still version 4.86.

It was simple, but forced me to give up on everything and abandon playing on server for a few months - to return and still encounter the same problem.

I will make it brief: at some point in time i usually start to get constant disconnects from server instantly after connection and opening of the character list, unbans and clear installations turned out to be temporary decisions, the problem were coming back pretty fast - a few disconnects, that resulted an auto-ban. Through i've never cheated, modified any game files or triggered anti-cheat in any way, since i haven't ever tried to run more than one Freelancer installation and neither of people i've asked ever seen me to trigger anti-cheat, i never recieved sanctions that could result a ban.

Thank you in advance for cooperation in solving my trouble. Proving screenshots can be provided on request.
Please provide a character name.
Account character names are:
5th|Filch:pob
5th|V.Filch
MineMeTsunTsun
Tanya.von.Degurechaff
Tanya.Degurechaff
TV-KawaiiPanties