Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Warning: Order attempting to cause chaos at Freeport 11 [Public]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[Image: xLeCJkI.png]

To all people in range,

the Order announced an act of war against the Freeport 11 extension Port Carthage, a base symbolizing the new peace and cooperation between the Core and the Zoner Society. All civilians are advised to evacuate Freeport 11 in case of the station itself getting involved. Estimates indicate a possible mobilization of the Order fleet in eight hours - meaning the first attack could happen at 6:00 Sirian Standard Time. Until then I want civilians to have left the station.

Kyu Akibara
Administrator of Freeport 11

[Image: Z67OlVg.png]

COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz , Maltese Exiles Overlord
TARGET-ID: Freeport 11 Administration

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

I bid you a good day.

You are all acting like children ever since the first attack on the Freeport by the Maltese Navy and Nomads. Back then everyone worked together to defend it. Lately the Core tried to destroy your installation, now a Core Outpost, as small as it might be, appears literally next to the Freeport and triggers the Order's forces. Honestly, this is all just a ridiculous acting by all of you, Core, Order, you as well, Administrators. I wouldn't be surprised if the Nomads laughed their asses off.. if they could laugh. A typical example of how stupid humans can be. Can't you all just try to life in peace? Things like information exchange are helping to keep neutral relations working, did you know that? It's more than a surprise for everyone, I bet even for people on Freeport 11 itself, that the Core gets granted to build an installation that close. I would not react in a friendly manner too if I saw people who murdered civilians with no regrets suddenly being my closest neighbors or next to the Freeport which was the biggest trade hub between all kinds of organizations in the deeper Omicrons. The Freeport picks a side with this.

You all did perfect in triggering each other and with bad lucking causing more blood being spilled over the same piece of space, over and over again.

Get your laughable ways of thinking right. All of you.
- Rosa Veraz, Maltese Exiles Overlord

TRANSMISSION ENDED

[Image: 8IytWIx.png]

One day, the Core is attempting to destroy the Freeport and you cry out to the Order and Corsairs to stop them. Suddenly you turn tail like cowards and run right into the Cores arms. It seems the Confederacy can't even make up its own mind what its going to do. I wonder, tell me 'Administrator', how did you go from wanting payback for the hundreds of civilian lives lost onboard your station, not just Zoner, but also Order and core, to suddenly kissing their feet? Do you really think all of Sirius is going to forget about the murder and bloodshed they have done, simply because you want things to go better? Everyone was willing to help against the Core, and now look at you, letting them build a station next to the Freeport, clearly you'd know this piss the Order off, who are not that far from Delta, yet you did it anyways.

Whats more funny, the fact that they just sent this message and suddenly your crying wolf after kissing the Cores feet, or the fact that your not telling the public anything about this new Core station next to the Freeport either? How about, did you tell the Order? Freelancers? Civilians? No, you didn't, you've have not told anyone anything.

So go ahead adminstrator of freeport eleven, cry wolf, when clearly you know what the hell you are doing. As a matter of fact. Call the Core who you have become slaves of, only this time, no one will come to your help, because Sirius was willing to stop the deaths of civilians caused by the Core..but you? No, you are not kissing their feet, and no one will come and save you. You're on your own.

Spectral Guardian returning to the shadows...

[Image: ZZ4oo3b.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:K-02 "L"
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: Blocked
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Warmongers

____

How charming.

The Order enforcing laws like a nation. Nothing more than a pseudo-empire looking to grasp at straws if it means an inkling of power in their favor.

The Grand Admiral has shown his true colors, and you've already seen what The Core has to offer. Hindsight must suck when it comes to picking which of the two evils is lesser, since both are going to try and nuke that station.

You might as well call it a grave.

Nevertheless, support will be made available should you require it. You need only ask, and we will provide what we can. We've been tracking this HVT for several days.

- K-02 "L"

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Cordelia Lyell
Subject: -
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

A sad fact of reality — one that entities like the Order seem unable to grasp — is that there is no way to bring back the dead. The conflict revolving around the Freeport 11 was a tragic one that could have been prevented, yes. In hindsight, it is easy to place blame, but the Order now trying to milk our tear ducts about the poor dead they were happy to capitalize on for strategic gain is laughable at best, cynical at its optimal, and insulting at worst.

Like every war that has ever come to a close, the Core and the Zoners of Omicron Delta were unable to revive the dead and mend every wound. The only thing we can settle on after realizing what we were doing is to promise to ourselves not to do it again. What you are doing, dear enemies, is trying to undermine exactly that process. Nevermind the fact that these kinds of sentiments perpetuated by you led to events like World War 2 back on Sol — you surely know better, right?

In any case, the Core stands by the peace negotiated with the Zoners of Omicron Delta and the Confederacy and will defend it with due diligence. Mind your place, Overwatch.

-C. Lyell
Guildkeeper, The Core

Attachments: <None>

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: VysoYHL.jpg]

Omicron - Kappa
5th of November, 824 A.S.
Sender: Lord Inquisitor 'Scorpion'
Recipient: This channel
Topic: Pure hypocrisy

I'm amused. Something that doesn't happen often.

Claiming the zoners to be turn-coats as the inept spectral guardian did only adds to the large magnitude of double standards seared into the flesh of this situation. I remain confused how one of the order's mindless proxies can speak about sudden diplomatic change especially when the order has decided to more or less endorse the taint of Malta. Every party in this communication is a liability to humanity's progress, the order is just the icing upon a pity cake.

The Enclave's stance on the plague sourced from Malta will never change. You should know, you made us this way.
The only thing you accomplish from this display is to earn more distrust and resent. I'm glad the dead can't spectate this.

We will watch instead.

Signal Lost

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: Planet Gran Canaria, Omega-59 System, Zoner Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK - PROXY DETECTED
Sender: FREELANCER NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: CHANNEL 4019AAC | BROADCAST MODE - NO NN-GUID HASH FOUND! - RTXORIG: FREEPORT 11 PROXY @ 5012.11GHz
Carbon Copy: Order MILCOM
Encryption: AGEIRA BASE-2048 PRE-SHARED KEY| PSK OK!
Format: Text
Subject: Acting like Children

I'm throughly irritated with the Order.

Several weeks ago, I did not take kindly to the Core, however, in recent weeks, they have grown on me - Mainly because they seem the more mature of the two lately. Although I was not effected by the losses made by the former Core Administration who blasted the hell out of my home in 823 AS, given that I arrived around several weeks after the attack - I can sympathize with those who left in disgust over what happened.

The Core, like all organizations, has changed over time - the Administration of Guildmistress Enma Loyola and her contemporaries has shown that they are interested in nothing more than the safety of not just humanity, but their denizens, be they of the Autonomous Freeport 11, or otherwhere in Core Space. However, the Order, from which I've heard were legendary in their efforts in the Nomad War of 800 AS, have regressed to CHILDREN.

The Order decided to attack a installation made by the Core which was made with the sole intent of being a token of peace for my home, one that; and I'm not aware of the situation right now, as I've had my hands full here on GC; Is warming my heart somewhat. I'm going to reiterate what I said in a prior missive that Administrator Akibara and the CoF were in: We are dealing with a threat of which the like of mankind have never seen. We mustn't take the Nomad threat lightly, and that includes pathetic squabbles such as this. We've lost enough lives as it is. It's time the Core and the Order put aside your differences for now, and realize what we realize - that constant bickering and fighting amongst all who inhabit the Omnicrons, Will eventually get us all KILLED at the hands of the bastard children of the Daam K'vosh.

Freeport 11, as well as the Omicrons, are the largest frontline for Humanity against the Nomad Threat. Acting like children who get upset over me and my contemporaries deciding we'd rather make peace than war, especially when the Zoners do not have a viable defense force against either of you - is pathetic. The Order needs to accept that this war is only undermining all of our priorities, which should be a unifying force - to Protect Mankind at large from the Nomad Threat, and if at all possible, Purge the Nomad threat from Sirius.

God only knows how many of these things there are not just in Sirius, but in our own Local Group. God only knows if they followed us from Sol. What I do know, and what you all know too - is that if we can't pull our heads out of our backends and realize this constant fighting is just what the Nomads want, we will be guaranteeing Mankind's demise, at least in Sirius.

Until you come to your damned senses, I will be aiding the Core and my compatriots at Freeport 11 with Evacuations shortly, and if possible, aid in her defense.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:
NONE

COMMS TERMINATED
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: jolGpnU.png]

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

[Communications ID: Vex Upsilon
O.C.V. Ahkmim

[Recipient ID: --
--

[Subject: --

[Priority: Delta-Alpha - High - Channel x-001
[Encryption: Omega-Gamma - Very High - Code: 54n1ty

It's come to this...

Give me a quick moment to pinch myself, as I promised myself I'd do so when Michal did something unreasonably stupid.

Ow..

Alright, now...
Not even gonna touch how completely ridiculous this whole thing is, since it's been plastered over this channel with nearly every entry so far, but considering that the idiot's actually gone and effectively declared war on neutralists simply because of a station, then I'm pretty much forcing my hand on this.

I never helped the guy out in the first place. After Toledo, he was lucky he was in his position of 'authority', but since he's more than abused it, even more so with this entry to the catalogue, I've grown to despise him, his cadre and anyone who openly worships him.

'Admiral God-lanski' can officially see my vessel as one he won't get to use to see to his imperialist decree. In fact, I'm offering my hand to both Administrator Akibara and the Core forces that will see to this thing's defense.

The final straw's been pulled. 'lanski's hit his limit of stupidity, and my limit of tolerance.
Fires will burn.

- Vex

......Transmission Terminated]-----
[Image: 5s2rmch.png]
[Image: dppGgTG.png]
Wow. The Order fürher itself acts as space-cop once again? Well, this is gotta be something. And here I thought that stability has finally arrived to this parth if Omicrons, no sir...
[Image: 4D2DtRL.png]
[Image: Von_Co_F.png]
Alright allow me to attempt to being some sort of semblance of Order to this message and the responses if i may.

Now to those who are not fans of the Core and, or are Allies of the Order. You are correct in your statement that the base wasn't announced, it was kept in the Dark and perhaps it was wrong to keep it as such, believe it or not even though i am one half of the Confederation Leadership I didn't know about Carthage's existence until very recently. However this does not take away from its purpose, it is a bridge being built between Zoner's and Core as the first step and physical representation of the Peace we are trying to build between our 2 people. But if the Orders threat is anything to go buy, do you blame those involved for trying to keep it hush hush even for a small amount of time? There are many who wish to see this Peace fail.

Wether you agree disagree, like or dislike that this Peace between Zoners or Core has occurred the fact is it was done as a way to stop the loss of life, mostly Zoner life, it wasn't a choice made lightly but one that HAD to be made, you can call it feet kissing if you want but at a time when the Core could easily have removed Freeport 11 and all those on board along with any Zoner ship and its crew, they extended a hand in peace instead.

Now to you directly Spectral Guardian as your the only person here to actually stick up for yourself and the Order, consider the reason why this occurred? why we "ran to the Cores arms". If the Order were in any sort of power in Delta wouldn't it be the Orders arms we ran to? Not the Cores? Yes everyone was at a time willing to fight the Core, but for this to happen for us to make peace and work with the Core what do you think that means? It means those facing the Core gave up, and the Core won, and that and rightfully so probably leaves a very bitter taste in your mouths. The Core are the power in Delta and i think even you realise that but another question you do need to ask yourself and one that the Admiral really needs to ask is, Why should you care? The Order are not a nation, nor a house you are the Defenders of humanity against the Nomads, where bases are decided to be built are not your concern outside of your own operations. Your laws perhaps then should be changed to better focus on the policing of Nomad activity rather then attempting to claim space.

You seem to be and i hope your are a reasonable mind but look at the Order as it is right now, look at how the Admiral is steering it, and ask yourself..is this what the Order should be doing? Disrupting the attempts at peace between 2 foes? Trying to lay claim to systems and using up its resources with infighting? Can you really afford such a thing?.

Administrator Akibara is right in his choice to announce that Carthage has been threatened because there are many MANY people counting on this peace to work and the threat from Admiral Golinski puts this in jeopardy. To highlight Miss Veraz and something i have stated to the Order leader, we cannot continue to fight amongst ourselves as the Nomad threat continues to loom but the Order are the only faction within Delta who wish to continue fighting. Until they realise its folly we will have to defend ourselves from them in the mean time.

J Voncloud

[Image: i_Xq_Arp_E.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7