Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Patching error D01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That. Tried downloading those manually (& putting in launcher directory) and then starting the launcher - didn't help.

Note that both the launcher and the game used to work properly before the patch.
Did a complete reinstall and it seems to be an issue only with some most recent patches. The older ones were downloaded withno many major problems - a few errors and restarts.
(11-05-2017, 12:40 PM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]Tried downloading those manually (& putting in launcher directory) and then starting the launcher - didn't help.

[Image: kQiPyAN.png]

It seems that I can't contact the patch list. It contacts the Kitty instead.

+ No matter what patch I put into launcher directory I get the error from first post + launcher immediately crashes after pressing ok
I misunderstood.

Have you tried switching networks if that's an option? Trying to connect from a phone hotspot. Its a good way of seeing if the problem is your internet or your PC.
Problem fixed, Epo can play again.
(11-05-2017, 12:40 PM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]That.

(11-05-2017, 05:14 PM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that I can't contact the patch list. It contacts the Kitty instead.

Interesting that your launcher resorts to Kitty (that's the name for the backup patch file hosting machine). Anyway it seems this error was probably caused due to a file that had accidentally only been uploaded to the main server and not Kitty - it should be OK now.
We've managed to fix it by manual patching. Once done, the launcher downloaded 2 patches and I could finally log without being banned. I guess thats some progress.