Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Erzie is an effing hero!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
https://youtu.be/I3BYFUsHzms?t=8h12m49s

This was literally one of the most brilliant moves I've seen in a while. Erzie took his Nephilim with charged JD MK4 into the Order fleet like a steam train, getting close to the one and only ship the Order brought that was able to CD. Jumping it and another ship into Omega-49, he lost the fight there but won this battle in Delta, as every time a Mako took too much damage, it simply cruised out, allowing the Core to tank the maximum out of the enemy damage without losing a single bit of firepower.

Generally, this was really one of the finest battles I've seen so far. The Order made a good entrance move by encircling the freeport, cutting off all ways to escape that way. They easily downed all of the What-is-a-CAU8?-Nephilims and Aquilons who didn't even know who to focus. Erzie made the right move and took a tactical retreat to get his Neph in position, while the PoB took the first damage. It was actually pretty threatening to see the PoB took rather quickly damage from only seven Osirises once the Zoner fleet was destroyed, but the Core fleet, lead by Jess on the Moorwen, rolled in and took out one battleship after another.

This was seriously one of the greatest plays I've seen in Discovery.
everyone loves to play on winning side Confused
(11-06-2017, 10:43 AM)Darku Wrote: [ -> ]everyone loves to play on winning side Confused

Then you probably enjoyed winning against the Zoners until Erzie evened the odds.
I always liked Erzie - Now I really like him. He's got, to quote Duke Nukem - Balls of Steel.
(11-06-2017, 10:33 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]They easily downed all of the What-is-a-CAU8?-Nephilims and Aquilons who didn't even know who to focus.
Now, now there... I tanked like 6 or 8 hits. (sun)
(11-06-2017, 10:51 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Then you probably enjoyed winning against the Zoners until Erzie evened the odds.

too bad I still haven't got the chance yet to kill the Zoner Q_Q ship Sad
work schedule.
I'm sure we won't have seen the last Core/Zone/Order fight in Delta. Now that the stakes a rising with the PoB in the NFZ, things are getting really interesting. As I said, both sides provided their finest. I'd love to see more of this.
Ah, careful what you wish for Confused
I've missed the big Delta capfights. Hopefully there will be more now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7