Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Won't be around to answer RP or tie up story threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know I've tried to leave before and come back. I know it's going to ruin a lot of people's fun if I go. Sorry, UN people. But if you enjoy UN, you can carry it on without me, if you want.

I have a creative career to focus on and thus can't do all the RP and logging I do. I can't devote 3 hours a day to this game anymore for any more years of my life. It stacks up too high. It's been very fun and I leave with no regrets.

Wasn't going to make a thread, but I wanted to leave without people having animosity or feeling betrayed. Please don't try to persuade me to come back as it's really better for me if I'm doing things I want to do rather than addictive minor-stress-release things like Discovery with few transferable skills.

I'd like my SRPs revoked to reduce the number of things I have to come back for. Thanks. It's all been fun, but my time with the community is over.

Insert good-riddance below. I won't read 'em. Goodbye and thanks for the positive memories. Would prefer if discovery people do not attempt to contact me on skype or discord. X.
Sayonara, have fun in Bering.
Bye.
Good luck dunc.
Sad to see you go, Dunc. Nevertheless, good luck on everything you'll do.

We'll try not to burn the place down Smile
Pursue your dreams man, sad to see you go !

Have fun inRL
Take care.
bb
Goodybe, Tanith, sad to see you go but I wish you good luck in your endeavors. Smile To the next leader of the UN, you have a lot of diplomacies to fix.
Best of f luck in your career.
Pages: 1 2 3 4