Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: FJWFvSf.png]

I wish this were under better circumstances,

It seems as though The Order, an organization we both know, has lost its way. A situation has developed in the infamous Omicron Delta once more, only this time The Order have attacked Freeport 11 and its minor expansion, assaulting Confederate ships. Repeated unsuccessful attacks on the installation were repelled by a combined force of Core and Zoner, or Auxesian and Zoner defense assets. During one of the attacks, the Order received aid from and ignored the presence of Nomad-affiliated craft. This can be confirmed by James Erzie of the IRG and the various Zoners present at the attack.

It has become clear that The Order is compromised in its highest echelons. Subdivisions and independent vessels are denouncing The Overwatch for their actions, joining in defense of the Freeport against the Black Fleet. We understand that you once maintained a relationship with these people, but we ask that the information shared here be made public as soon as possible, so that others close to The Order are made aware of it being compromised. The Zoner community is continuously preparing for repeated and reckless strikes against their home. I hope you do what's necessary with what I've provided, and should you require details, you need only ask.

In addition, I have a bit of a request.

We're in need of software to modify the transponder of a vessel, and as I understand it you're the best at procuring and producing this particular sort of software. I'd be willing to purchase what's necessary to accomplish this modification and to discuss it in more detail.

With sincerity,

Keeper Leviathan & The Inner Phalanx

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Professor Provocateur Yoshida here.

Thank you for sharing these documents with the Lane Hackers. What we collected from you and other sources during the first hours of this conflict created an uneasy and worrying feeling in the Professorship. This erratic and illogical behavior can only be answered with termination of diplomatic relations combined with additional sanctions.

But so we thought. Upon further review we discovered a major negligence in our research. The Administrator of Freeport 11. We didn't pay much attention to individual Zoners for they are all light-hearted people seeking a life away from the colonies, and if I may add, usually unworthy of our precious time.

Administrator Kyu Akibara is one of lowest forms of life in Sirius. This creature used to be an influential Omicron Supply Industries lobbyist before becoming a "real Zoner" about a year later. True to its nature, this corporate leach has slimed over many good Zoners to get where he's right now pretending to be an innocent and ethical person. Remember, OSI was the trojan horse of the corporate establishment to hijack the Zoner movement and corrupt it from within and Mr Akibara was a key player.

It is very convenient that a major controversy would erupt with the Order not long after Mr Akibara took over. This has all the markings of a hit job and this corporate lapdog undoubtedly plays a central role. While we continue our inquiries we would like to ask the Inner Phalanx to conduct its own investigation on this man and share with us any important findings you encounter.

I need not stress out the importance of working together to unravel this important issue, your numerous field agents along with our information gathering can produce results which alone we cannot.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: FJWFvSf.png]

Professor Provocateur Yoshida,

The Inner Phalanx has always tasked Zeta Section with investigating individuals we have been in contact with. While a corporate background with possible corruption may be alarming to you, what is more alarming to us is the evident cooperation between an organization dedicated to fighting the Nomads, with said Nomads. Despite the nature of the propaganda provided by the now-former administrator and Guildkeeper Jack Daniels of The Core, we are inclined to believe the scenario after witnessing it ourselves and aiding in the defense of the freeport for the sake of civilians and our interests in the area. The former administrator, following the loss of the station and threats against Gran Canaria, put himself into self-imposed exile in an effort to protect the civilians of the neutral world in the Omegas. Since then, there has been no contact.

Even if this may seem like an elaborate attempt to monetize the Omicrons, the very nature of the situation, with the follow-up threats of nuclear attack on installations across Sirius by The Order, has us intrigued to investigate further. With this in mind, The Inner Phalanx and Zeta Section is willing to cooperate on the matter so that we may get to the bottom of this situation. It has long been suspected that The Order was unstable, as many former members of their Overwatch had departed to enlist in our forces. In this case, one minor sub-division identified as the Omicron Research Group had denounced The Overwatch's actions publicly and refused to involve themselves. Several other independent assets, including an assault carrier and transport craft, directed their support to The Zoners and were immediately branded traitors.

One individual within The Overwatch who I was in contact with seems to be attempting to de-escalate the situation and prevent the outbreak of further conflict, but with the potential involvement of infestation it is unlikely this will happen. Our operatives will continue to monitor the situation and intervene only if necessary.

The request I had made in regards to software, is the Professorship able to provide an estimate of what would be needed to modify a capital vessel of battlecruiser classification?

With sincerity,

Keeper Leviathan & The Inner Phalanx