Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reward! 60mil+ per graphic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. As some of you may know, I've been writing the story Destiny for the last - well, ages. For me anyway. I was re-reading it yesterday and I thought the Parts (I, II, III etc) needed something to break them up because so far I have the following:

Quote:
[font=Trebuchet Ms]I

Education for Leisure - Carol Ann Duffy
"Today I am going to kill something. Anything.
I have had enough of being ignored and today
I am going to play God. It is an ordinary day,
a sort of grey with boredom stirring in the streets."

I am telling you, that boy is... Wrong! Something is wrong in his head! There was a muffled scraping noise as someone pushed a chair back, and dull footsteps as they paced irritably. "Last nights events were the last straw."

...Story...

//After reading this, please can you leave a comment here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25815 detailing what you thought about the story, and how you think it can be improved. That could be about writing style, grammatical mistakes or unpopular plot twists. To nag me to keep posting in a story, bio or other RP type thing, have a look at this http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26674 Oh and enjoy!//

What I want is a post sized graphic to place underneath the Act introduction (the piece of poetry after the 'I') and I would then bump the story down a post (and all the other posts down after that) which would give each Act definition from the previous - make the transition more noticeable, rather than just so-much more text.

I'm thinking each image would fill about the same area of half an A4 sheet of paper, or within the boundaries of the forum (so not wider than the posting area on the Blue Solution skin, meaning 700pixils across at most).

For now I'd be looking for the following sort of image: if the image was divided into four squares, in the top left square, an Armoured Transport would be taking off, as in angled upwards, away from the rest of the picture.

In the two lower squares, there would be a picture of a country manor - the type you can imagine English Aristocracy living in on Planet Cambridge, except it would be on fire. The top right box could be left empty, but that's entirely up to whoever wants to make it.

At the moment I'm only interested in a picture for Part I, although if this works, I'll add posts here looking for images for the other parts too.

Wish list:
  • Armoured Transport angled upwards (as in taking off in the planetary undocking sequence).
  • Country mansion in the background (setting on Cambridge) - think English aristocracy, then burn it down.
  • Large image, so long as it will fit in the Blue Solution skin posting area.
Hmm I want myself a new cap MK8 so I might take this on. What is the time line because I cant jump at it until tomorrow.
The time scale? Well, soonish seeing as I want to stick them images in the thread, but it's not life threatening, so take your time.

And I'll work on gathering up some payment too. I won't be able to buy you a Cap 8, but maybe throw some change in to help towards it:P
Haha no sorry I wasnt expecting nearly that much. Every little bit helps, I just need to have an idea how much you want to put into. That will tell me how much time I should put into the image. If it is like 15 mil I am not putting in two hours work.
Well, if you name a price, I'll run from that. I've got 30mil sitting on a ship right now, but I can trade that up to whatever is needed per picture.

Bump - is there anyone intrested? NEXUS?
Once I finish off some other requests, I may try my hand at this. No promises on how good the final result will be, though.
I am sorry jammi, I have kind er forgot. I am have been re-doing a s system and a new base design has been kicking my a**. Its best that someone else pick this up.