Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dublin Dash| Archangel Race Event | SATURDAY Nov. 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(11-11-2017, 04:15 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]4) Corsairs and Bretonian ships do not look like they will be in this event. If you dont see them racing, then they will not be covered by the event.
Just made sure it was understood.

(11-11-2017, 04:15 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Don't ruin the event.
Don't be so stressed. Already told Jack that we won't. (sun)
I intended to come with Foxglove but I guess with that attitude towards spectators we can stay away?
Bring the char.
Come on. Why all this negativity?
Race, have fun, then do something else afterwards again.
Quote:Race, have fun,
^
THIS
(11-11-2017, 04:29 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I intended to come with Foxglove but I guess with that attitude towards spectators we can stay away?

Can't we stay as spectators ? Shy
You can spectate all you want.
I dont think spectators should be covered under the protection though.
Right back at you: corsairs could come to spectate and then you would be mad

Just dont be surprised when the event will suck becasue not a lot of racers will race if there are more spectators than racers.
I mean... people will come to just watch which means less people that will attend the actual fun part of racing.
I'm not really interested in the race under those conditions. That's why I prefer to watch. If it was a Light Fighter mines+CD only race, I would bring my Arrow or a Hayabusa, but HF/VHF with guns isn't really within my interest. So are spectators welcome or do we get the same salt like during the Köln race, were spectators were blamed?

Edit: Ninja'd.
(11-11-2017, 05:05 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really interested in the race under those conditions. That's why I prefer to watch. If it was a Light Fighter mines+CD only race, I would bring my Arrow or a Hayabusa, but HF/VHF with guns isn't really within my interest. So are spectators welcome or do we get the same salt like during the Köln race, were spectators were blamed?

Edit: Ninja'd.

you can watch all you want, but if the racers coming will be 2-3 then its the spectator's fault for not participating.
Lol. Surely the spectator's fault. Have fun.
Let me also point out that the Dublin track is not balanced to support 425 speed races. It will be too boring.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5