Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ALG Waste Disposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*** OPENING COMMUNICATION CHANNELS ***

** OPENING FILE **

* ENCRYPTION *
CIVILIAN

[Image: Hamilton_2.jpg]

Personal ID: MN-0203.647FOD
Name: Lord Hamilton
Fleet: Bretonia Merchant Navy

Hail, Ladies and gentlemen.

Let me shortly introduce myself, I think we did not have the pleasure to personally meet before.

My Name is Commodore Sir Finlay O’Dukes, I am known as Lord Hamilton in Bretonia and I am the acting executive officer of the Bretonian Merchant Navy, which, flying as registered ships of the Bretonia Armed Forces, is the military supplying wing for the Kingdom of Bretonia.

The convoy movement to our glorious kingdom has increased recently, the military threats are increasing, but the life-line is firm.

The Merchant Navy has, due to its task of gathering supplies for the Kingdom of Bretonia, been applying for the restricted goods license of the Federal Republic of Rheinland, by this also intending to carry nuclear devices and plutonium, of which you have the sovereignity in Rheinland as of my records.
We hereby ask for permission to be able to pick up these goods from ALG bases, in exchange, we can offer a constant supply for toxic waste to your station in Koeln, namely Wuppertal Refinery. If you have other supplies Bretonia could be able to deliver, feel free to contact us.

With best regards, and in everlasting faith of her majesty, Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!

Commodore Sir Finlay O’Dukes, Lord Hamilton
Bretonia Merchant Navy

* CLOSING TRANSMISSION *

** CLOSING VIDEO FILES **

*** SHUTTING DOWN COMM SYSTEMS ***

CONNECTION LOST
*** OPENING COMMUNICATION CHANNELS ***

** OPENING FILE **

* ENCRYPTION *

*RESENDING TRANSMISSION*

* CLOSING TRANSMISSION *

** CLOSING VIDEO FILES **