Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BB code help needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

Trying to write a message template for use on the forums where I have text on one side and a picture on the other like this:

xxxxxxxxxxxx -------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxx | |
xxxxxxxxxxxxx | |
xxxxxxxxxxxxx | |
xxxxxxxxxxxxx | |
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I've done some (very basic) HTML before, so I know about "float:right", but I've no idea how to use it on the forum.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
Example can be seen here: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1944197

Use [float=left/right] and put whatever you want to float between that and the close tag. Continue in the lines below and it will sit to the side.

[Image: J8QemrA.png]
Planet Saigon, Sigma-21

Operation Briefing

The pristine colours of an untapped environment make the Sigma-21 system of utmost importance to the Gas Miners Guild.

Of particular significance is the uninhabited Planet Saigon, located between sectors 4 and 5 D and first charted by The Guild shortly after the Sigma Ion Storm of 823 A.S.

Basic preliminary scans indicate the planet possesses essentially habitable conditions as it is, with the potential for drastic improvement with a relatively minor terraforming effort, the likes of which would be dwarfed by the current ongoing efforts with Planet Miura. The exact atmospheric and mineral conditions of the planet must be determined with the use of more powerful sensory equipment, with The Guild's T-520-GS Bishamon gunships possessing more than enough processing power to achieve this.

It is certain that a landgrab of Planet Saigon must occur with great haste in order to secure the planet and the Sigma-21 system.

Code:
[float=left][table][tr][td][img=324x280]https://i.imgur.com/J8QemrA.png[/img]
[align=center][color=white]Planet Saigon, Sigma-21[/color][/align][/td][/tr][/table][/float]

[size=12][color=white][font=merienda one]Operation Briefing[/font][/size][/color]

[color=white]The pristine colours of an untapped environment make the Sigma-21 system of utmost importance to the Gas Miners Guild.

Of particular significance is the uninhabited Planet Saigon, located between sectors 4 and 5 D and first charted by The Guild shortly after the [url=https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=133295&pid=1778364#pid1778364]Sigma Ion Storm of 823 A.S.[/url]

Basic preliminary scans indicate the planet possesses essentially habitable conditions as it is, with the potential for drastic improvement with a relatively minor terraforming effort, the likes of which would be dwarfed by the current ongoing efforts with Planet Miura. The exact atmospheric and mineral conditions of the planet must be determined with the use of more powerful sensory equipment, with The Guild's T-520-GS Bishamon gunships possessing more than enough processing power to achieve this.

It is certain that a landgrab of Planet Saigon must occur with great haste in order to secure the planet and the Sigma-21 system.[/color]
Excellent.

Cheers, Meph. You's a legend. Big Grin
You should take a look at this - - > []
I needed this! Thanks a lot