Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Varthrug.Xugor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Varthrug.Xugor has been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.2 Flaming, insulting, trolling and harassing other players
1.5 Meta/powergaming

Consequences:

There was no way that your Character would know that a particular person was in System, and therefore you should not be messaging them over the System Chat. When they ask you, politely, to stop with the inane and unwarranted comments, it is prudent to respond to their request.

Loss of guns (because I couldn't be bothered hunting for the money) and Sanction Notice in your hold.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Hahahahahhaahah, i have seen her so i knew she was in York, and peopl this all the time, and no sanctions are happening, but me, yes of course its gonna happen to me. hahahah
well i dont care, and in fact the only reason she reported me is because i snacked her @ss in York

and now, because of this, im gonna destroy her every time i see her, with good RP and proper manners, lets see the material for reports then

every moron on the server can get someone sanctioned nowdays, well ok, they want a dirty game, so they will have it

good hunting!!!!!!!
The person had just logged in and was still sat on a Base, when you started, so therefore you had not seen them.

As for the 'of course its me', thank you for letting us know who you are because the people who commented on your Violation, didn't know (unless they have a crystal ball).

As long as you do things properly, there shouldn't be any problems, but let me warn you, if we see a vendetta approach being displayed by you,
then I am sure we can invoke the:

Quote:-- Administrators are obliged:
To develop and safeguard the health of the Discovery Freelancer community, official server, and forums.

rule in your case.

Take your punishment, like a man, and just go and enjoy the Game.
Im not talking about the fraking people who like to comment and what not, the same " fair " people who likie to comment, also have to say a lot of nasty things about you guys, but they run under your skirts when the get killed. I for one dont have the " false mask" wearing issue, and i find it to be easier in life

I asked her to marry me over system chat, and she replyied with " eeeeh, im a tittsy witsy girly girl and ill get you sanctioned" XXXXXD

and your telling me to take somethiung like a man, what a laugh!!!

im the MAN here who lets you know when i think something is unfair and im the MAN who doesnt report every single idiots stupid dumb mistake, the things that are far worse than asking someone to marry someone, and out of shere joke and fun as a drunk pirate.

but if you want me to, i can report every single " moron, idiot, flower, lowut" and many other words i come across daily, so you wont have the time for anymore updates, because you'll be resolving sanctions from dusk till dawn my dear friend Denis.

I wqs having fun over the system chat, but looks like this is enough to strip someone of his guns, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxd

im srsly laughing dude, cuz ill tell you mone thig, you can see what going on in game, HWENEVER YOU WANT,

go and look at my char, you know what they are, and find me METAGAMING and post it here for all to see, and ill quit this game man if you can find me stalking players and looking for them
Take it like a man????
yes, ask them to do the same once im finished with the lot Wink Wink Wink